Premier Week 35 & CL SFL2

Guest FA23

Guest Portuguese

Last night was much better despite going out to BarcaKaka(it pains me to see him play) injuries do play a big part in a footballer's career/developmentIt looks like Mourinho is staying next season.(I would of prefered a new coach)Two transfers to be confirmed for next seasonCallejon from Espanyol-5m euros(buy back)Sahin from Dortmund-6m euros(not sure if the clause is correct)Anyways Barca-Manchester United should be a sick finalI hope Sir Alex goes with one DM and two forward thinking CM.Attack Barca down the sides and make sure VV kicks the ball long frequently that he bypasses the CB/midfieldFinally most importantly make Vidic/Ferdinand take turns when it comes to stepping into midfield to pick up Messi.

• Downvote 1

It looks like Mourinho is staying next season.(I would of prefered a new coach)/Anyways Barca-Manchester United should be a sick finalI hope Sir Alex goes with one DM and two forward thinking CM.Attack Barca down the sides and make sure VV kicks the ball long frequently that he bypasses the CB/midfieldFinally most importantly make Vidic/Ferdinand take turns when it comes to stepping into midfield to pick up Messi.
Who would you have liked?/that didnt work for real so why would it work for united

Guest Portuguese
It looks like Mourinho is staying next season.(I would of prefered a new coach)/Anyways Barca-Manchester United should be a sick finalI hope Sir Alex goes with one DM and two forward thinking CM.Attack Barca down the sides and make sure VV kicks the ball long frequently that he bypasses the CB/midfieldFinally most importantly make Vidic/Ferdinand take turns when it comes to stepping into midfield to pick up Messi.
Who would you have liked?/that didnt work for real so why would it work for united
Pellegrini back or Ancelotti if he gets sacked or even AVBWhy would it work for them?Better defence/GKThey have much more pace on the break and also they will press Barca much better than Real did(Real have more passengers than Manchester United in XI)More importantly they don't have a player who thinks he can win games against a superior opposition on their own.