UEFA EURO U21's 2011

mp*

When we played you in the youth cup, we completely outplayed you, you lot relied on your bully in midfield Tunnicliffe, and a lapse in concentration on our part to get back into the game, the only stand out players playing for you were Morrison and Tunnicliffe(who is technically inferior to most of our players) .Compared to our youth side which includes the likes of Suso, Sterling, Adorjan, Morgan, Wisdom, Coady, Robison and Flannagan the latter 2 having already made a number of appearances in the first team, you'll start to realise that our academy is much better than yours. This is why 7 of our lads got called up for the u-19s, and 6 or 7 of our lads are going to the u-17 youth cup with England and none of yours are.
f*ck off coming from the team that lost their heads, with your f*ck*ng bully & scum players coady & wisdom. Your players were getting annoyed with our technical superiority and started kicking out and turning it into a wrestling match.if Pogba didnt get sent off you lot would of got upstaged even more. Morrison & Tunnicliffe were head and shoulders above any of your players. Our leftback Tyler Blackett absolutely took the piss out of you lot in the 2nd leg. We have a great mix of physical power and technical ability, which we demonstrated. The better team clearly wonf*ck the u17's. That dont mean sh*t right now. loool and the u19's? Tunnicliffe pulled out, Ravel isnt gna be called up after hes recent allegations and we have a couple players going to the u20 World Cup. It doesnt mean sh*t right now, & like TF said United usually discourage players from going on too much international duties believe it or not. We'll see in the coming season whos academies better again.
Lmao, your talking sh*t lad, go and watch the game yourself, we kept the ball far better than you, you didn't have one player that was playing to a high standard, if we had kept our composure there would of been no way for you to get back into the game.And how doesn't it mean sh*t?It shows the progress we have made, that we have a number of talented lads representing their country in the biggest tournaments for their age group, only a bitter United fan would make a statement like this. It means we are chruning out the best players on offer to England, the fact you only had 1 lad who got called up for the u-17 teams shows how poor your acdemty is compared to ours. In recent times we have had Kelly, Flannagan, Robinson all breakthrough, who have you had? The only promising players who are technically gifted in your acdemy our Pogba, Morrison and Petruccci, i know this because not only have United fans told me this, but i've watched your acdemy for myself to see, players like Tunnicliffe Blackett, our players who wouldn't make it anywhere near our youth teams, also your defence is shite.
Whatever tinted glasses eyi'll just leave you with this10810551.jpg
  • Upvote 4

Lol at the banter over the last few pages...

But don't worry you'll soon see why Guardiola said our academy is the only one that could match Barcas.
that quote was made up by a lad called Tony in Croxteth you mug
It wasn't made up he said it on radio.
Also Pep did say those things about our academy. Maybe because we have ex barca coaches in charge.And that Phil Jones quote about LFC is actually bullshit. Was made up on twitter

But don't worry you'll soon see why Guardiola said our academy is the only one that could match Barcas.
that quote was made up by a lad called Tony in Croxteth you mug
That quote in your sig from Jones was made up by Leroy in Lambeth but who cares.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

why the f*ck are they trying to play so many long balls on a 25m pitch.1.40-2.00 was nothing special, see that every week in training
I knowBut for England, it was the day a little bit of tekkers graced the training ground and was seen as an important breakthrough and a sign of hope. But for Spain, it was Tuesday
pmsl its true.Spaniards will buss those moves in training and there's barely a raised smile.

:D
Thats the same as pass and move football resulting in a goal yeah ?
They're getting hyped of a simple skill i used to do when i was 10, pass and move>>
I beg you do it, and then upload it. Safe.Mata looked like he planned it as well. Was just looking for a victim.
I'm going training 2moro so i'll see what i can do.
Man_Looking_at_Watch.gif

why the f*ck are they trying to play so many long balls on a 25m pitch.1.40-2.00 was nothing special, see that every week in training
I knowBut for England, it was the day a little bit of tekkers graced the training ground and was seen as an important breakthrough and a sign of hope. But for Spain, it was Tuesday
pmsl its true.Spaniards will buss those moves in training and there's barely a raised smile.

:D
Thats the same as pass and move football resulting in a goal yeah ?
They're getting hyped of a simple skill i used to do when i was 10, pass and move>>
I beg you do it, and then upload it. Safe.Mata looked like he planned it as well. Was just looking for a victim.
I'm going training 2moro so i'll see what i can do.
Man_Looking_at_Watch.gif
Lol your sad, i'll stick by my word, expect it this week.
  • Downvote 1

Switzerland are quite sick you knowwanna see how they compare to spain

iceland not rampinggot there confidence back

Eriksson feeling the pressure

that was a banger still