Flashed 360

Yoshie

^what skema said + swapping dvd drives is classed as modding and against the tos

/

wouldn't even bother burning any new games unless they have ap 2.5 activated in the retail disk (nfs, ac:b, fable 3, etc) and have a patch available

the new dashboard is going activate ap 2.5 in all game from fifa 09 onwards.

What does this mean?

I've been out the game for too long..

Got an offer for my chipped XBox for £20, worth just getting rid of or will there be a way to play new games (LA Noire) on it soon?

• 2 weeks later...

Console is saying cant update and wont do anything apart from give me a status code

Anyone got any ideas?

Gets stuck on applying update.

EDIT: Its f*cked. Got 1 status error, followed the steps on the support site, gave me a next error code: "Your Xbox needs to be repaired"

CUNTS

''XBOX LIVE NEWEST UPDATE WARNING

As of this morning, Microsoft released a new update through Live that unflash all drives making them go back as they were originally was.

There's 2 solutions to this problem:

1) Accept and install the patch and then you need to reflash your drive to play backups again.

2) Keep playing Offline till you're forced to make the update from a new game in about a month or two. Then you will have to reflash your 360 again.

Either way, we're all screwed, we will all need to reflash our consoles in the next 2 months.

Also, games who has AP25 such as Modern Warfare 2, CoD: Black OPS, Halo Reach and many others will have to get repatched and reburn for them to work again. There's no ETA as when the new AP25 patch for all those specific games will be release.''

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 months later...

£30

£60 for me to flash, buy and install the ck3 blaster.

http://mrmodchips.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=759 (if you can find it for less, let me know)

it will allow you to flash it yourself without disassembling the console, via usb. recommend choosing this as you'll need to update or flash back to stock firmware whenever there's a new console update.

i also plan on selling flashed consoles with the pricing as follows:

no cables - £60

cables - £70

no cables + ck3 blaster - £90

cables + ck3 blaster - £100

£30

£60 for me to flash, buy and install the ck3 blaster.

http://mrmodchips.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=759 (if you can find it for less, let me know)

it will allow you to flash it yourself without disassembling the console, via usb. recommend choosing this as you'll need to update or flash back to stock firmware whenever there's a new console update.

i also plan on selling flashed consoles with the pricing as follows:

no cables - £60

cables - £70

no cables + ck3 blaster - £90

cables + ck3 blaster - £100

yh i need this done holla