(360) CALL OF DUTY : BLACK OPS

Creed Diskenth

Guest Flat Eric
And you tarts still look up to himTHANK YOU COD GOD
Who looks up to him you dumb f*ck. Go back to your 2 man topic.
Oooo la la /You still playing competitively bro?
  • Upvote 1

yeah il be on/feels SO GOOD to go back to concussion grenades after grinding out those shitty novas gas kills for tac mask prothe gas it has its uses eg blocking a choke point but thats not how i playits all about using the hitmarker to detect people you cant see around corners/in buildings/down holes etc etcmuch easier to get multi kills when they are all stunned and moving slowlynearly got a 4man spray on launch

How does the Tac Mask pro thing work, in relation to the enemies showing up when stunned/flashed. Does it come up on the radar or on the screen.

Yeah 27-0 GB 2v2 3v3 4v4 10v10 MLG next week, TPC next year. $15k money matches every night.Keep trying though fellow.
  • Downvote 1

its not on the radar which for some reason i found disappointingbasically you get a yellow arc around the crosshairs (where hitmarkers appear) pointing in the direction of the enemylasts for....a few seconds tops. probably depending on how well the nade connects with the playerand im not certain but i THINK it moves as you do ie if you turn away from the guy it will point behind you

Guest Flat Eric
How does the Tac Mask pro thing work, in relation to the enemies showing up when stunned/flashed. Does it come up on the radar or on the screen.
Yeah 27-0 GB 2v2 3v3 4v4 10v10 MLG next week, TPC next year. $15k money matches every night.Keep trying though fellow.
Youre GODLY
  • Upvote 1

yeah il be on/feels SO GOOD to go back to concussion grenades after grinding out those shitty novas gas kills for tac mask prothe gas it has its uses eg blocking a choke point but thats not how i playits all about using the hitmarker to detect people you cant see around corners/in buildings/down holes etc etcmuch easier to get multi kills when they are all stunned and moving slowlynearly got a 4man spray on launch
Skola knows :Y:i might make an appearance tonight/lol @ theater mode Locking up my xbox on multiple occasions, broken ass piece of sh*t they call a game.

How the f*ck can you Tatically Camp?Get the f*ck outer here.Thats like saying it is fine for me to pass the ball among my defence/gk until FT after taking the lead on fifa with 10 mins remaining (I have had this happen to me on fifa and it has a similar rage effect to that towards campers on COD)Disclaimer: I did not threaten his life after the game via a voice message.

How the f*ck can you Tatically Camp?Get the f*ck outer here.Thats like saying it is fine for me to pass the ball among my defence/gk until FT after taking the lead on fifa with 10 mins remaining (I have had this happen to me on fifa and it has a similar rage effect to that towards campers on COD)Disclaimer: I did not threaten his life after the game via a voice message.
Murko you know about GOGURD?!

you have to play zombies with jeff pein and medicepik
I spoke to my cuz the other day still. He said Zombies is dead since the glitch was patched.What gun is better, Galil or Famas?I want a new gun while I await my AK47...