(360) CALL OF DUTY : BLACK OPS

Creed Diskenth

My gripe is them f*cks using second chance. I cannot rate anyone using it. Last nite playing with one touch and ls.It was too much, the whole opposing team had it on! There's me wondering how I'm getting red screen flashes only to turn around and some punk nibbling at my ankles trying to kill me. That combined with sponging guys, is my only main criticism of this game.Rant over

• Upvote 1

Nah i'm just hating on them campers.Now i don't mind people that camp in an area. Such as a house and moves around from 1 window to another etcHOWEVERGuys are :Under a table the whole gameOn top of a table the whole gameBehind a plant potIn some bushesWhole team in some little roomIn some area where hardly anyone runs to but will sit there in the corner till someone comesDark corners All these f*ckers have ghost on as well. What fun is that ?!

• Upvote 3

lol at Gridremember storming a building and clearing out a middle room. I go to a side room and get capped by a camper sitting behind a desk looking like he is filing his tax returns. f*ck*ng campers lol/second chance pisses me off the most though. Never reviving team mates using that sh*t. I almost wish you could kill downed team mates using second chance.

• Upvote 1

Only MW2 has campers, I thought everyone knew that :D

second chance pisses me off the most though. Never reviving team mates using that sh*t. I almost wish you could kill downed team mates using second chance.
Killing camping teammates ftw, the dude was sitting right next to a explosive barrel, I ran by and shot it, his body went flying.
  • Upvote 3

lol at Gridremember storming a building and clearing out a middle room. I go to a side room and get capped by a camper sitting behind a desk looking like he is filing his tax returns. f*ck*ng campers lol/second chance pisses me off the most though. Never reviving team mates using that sh*t. I almost wish you could kill downed team mates using second chance.
AhhahahahahahhahhaNEVER!!!! I just teabag and run off. BItches.
  • Upvote 2

ll thats a very bait place on Grid, spesh for SaD

Second chance only really pisses me off on Hardcore tho, especially if it takes me more hits than normal to down them in the first place.CS the corner hugging 1 spot campers.>>>>>>> People that camp on Array, blending in with nature. f*ck that map anyway.

Second chance only really pisses me off on Hardcore tho, especially if it takes me more hits than normal to down them in the first place.CS the corner hugging 1 spot campers.>>>>>>> People that camp on Array, blending in with nature. f*ck that map anyway.
I acutally like Array even though its a big map. Don't see too much camping on there myself. The only that had me raging was someone lying down on top of a computer server in the building. First time i had seen it.It always makes me laugh when snipers run up to the massive electrical pylon thing and bait themselves out - then you get the whole opposition shooting at them and they have no where to go. :lol:i've seen many commit suicide in the end.

The ladders in this game are mad glitchy :D
i don't know how to go down ladders (don't laught at me) :D i was stuck on that tower bit in crysis for ages before just jumping off
c/s, any advice? always seen the ladder as a 1 way journey in multiplayer, still