Top 10 worst execution methods

djbmc

10085759the-brazen-bull-torture-instrument-posters-tm.jpg

The Brazen Bull was invented by Perilaus

of Athens (a Brass worker) in the 6th Century BC and offered to Phalaris, Tyrant of Agrigentum, as a gift. It was a large brass bull that was completely hollow inside with a door on the side large enough for a man to enter. Once the man was inside the bull, a fire would be lit beneath it in order to roast him to death. In the head of the bull, Perilaus put a series of tubes and stops that were designed to amplify the screams of the victim and make them sound like the roar of a bull.

Interestingly, Perilaus was the first person to feel the pain of the Brazen Bull.

Perilaus was removed from the Bull before he died and Phalaris had him thrown off a cliff. The Brazen Bull became one of the most common methods of execution in Ancient Greece.

allow that level of a backfire

Guest Esquilax

10085759the-brazen-bull-torture-instrument-posters-tm.jpg

The Brazen Bull was invented by Perilaus

of Athens (a Brass worker) in the 6th Century BC and offered to Phalaris, Tyrant of Agrigentum, as a gift. It was a large brass bull that was completely hollow inside with a door on the side large enough for a man to enter. Once the man was inside the bull, a fire would be lit beneath it in order to roast him to death. In the head of the bull, Perilaus put a series of tubes and stops that were designed to amplify the screams of the victim and make them sound like the roar of a bull.

Interestingly, Perilaus was the first person to feel the pain of the Brazen Bull.

Perilaus was removed from the Bull before he died and Phalaris had him thrown off a cliff. The Brazen Bull became one of the most common methods of execution in Ancient Greece.

allow that level of a backfire

:lol:

Guest Klitschko

In medieval england, they used to strip a man naked, and tie him to a table/slab.

Then put a rat in a cage, that had hot coals stuck to the top of it, on the mans belly

In an attempt to get away from the coals/potential death, the rat would bite and claw through the mans skin and stomach, while he was still alive.

Delightful.

The Brazen Bull was similar to the device used in the last Saw movie at the end.

I have seen documentaries about it where the Greeks would put their favourite singers in there and set it alight to hear their dulcet tones pushed to the maximum lol, all in the name of entertainent, the human race are f*cked.

I saw the boiling Vat execution on an episode of The Tudors, I think they should bring it back for certain man still.

The one that has always got me though was Flaying, they did that to Nat Turner, I would prefer anything to that.

there are no better ways to die. perhaps the only best way is to be right next to a nuclear explosion. England and the catholic church were on some next level devlish ting, even to the extent where they would exhume DEAD people, and burn their ashes, OR hang a decaying corpse. when payback comes to Edom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Brazen Bull was similar to the device used in the last Saw movie at the end.

I have seen documentaries about it where the Greeks would put their favourite singers in there and set it alight to hear their dulcet tones pushed to the maximum lol, all in the name of entertainent, the human race are f*cked.

I saw the boiling Vat execution on an episode of The Tudors, I think they should bring it back for certain man still.

The one that has always got me though was Flaying, they did that to Nat Turner, I would prefer anything to that.

just reading about that guy on wikipedia

GOOD GOD

we really are f*cked

200 negroes taken like that