FAK I'M TIRED MAN

Captain Planet

lol cheers smadds.

/

some night work is alright. some is soul crushingly boring.

worked for a while at this warehouse, i had to patrol this industrial unit on my own for 8 hours every night, noone to talk to nothing to look at. the guy who worked it before me thought f*ck this and had a kip in a shipping container, but he didnt know the radios had gps and a man down alarm which means if you stay in the same spot too long or you go horizontal an alarm goes of in the control room and they call the police. police turned up and found him snoozing in this bed he made from packing material.

its why ppl get hooked on bouncing, pays better and theres more buzz.

lol cheers smadds.

/

worked for a while at this warehouse, i had to patrol this industrial unit on my own for 8 hours every night, noone to talk to nothing to look at. the guy who worked it before me thought f*ck this and had a kip in a shipping container, but he didnt know the radios had gps and a man down alarm which means if you stay in the same spot too long or you go horizontal an alarm goes of in the control room and they call the police. police turned up and found him snoozing in this bed he made from packing material.

lmao some wallad.

lol cheers smadds.

/

lmao some wallad.

:rofl:

what a f*ckin story

would need to find a way around that anti skive device. get a toy train set or something set it up stick the ratio on show you walking around in a small circle all night