Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread Part 2

Creed Diskenth

No more throw invincibility. Sometimes I have done it literally to catch lose pokes and the persons happens to try and throw and I lose. I personally think it wasn't necessary but whatever.

I'm very happy with thisthe amount of times I've gone to throw you thinking "nah he wouldnt dare"only to get blown up -_-

All people have to do is delay your crouch tech and you beat it. I virtually never ever caught capo with it for that exact same reason.

No more throw invincibility.  Sometimes I have done it literally to catch lose pokes and the persons happens to try and throw and I lose.  I personally think it wasn't necessary but whatever.

I'm very happy with thisthe amount of times I've gone to throw you thinking "nah he wouldnt dare"only to get blown up -_-

All people have to do is delay your crouch tech and you beat it.  I virtually never ever caught capo with it for that exact same reason.

I ment on wakeup , since you cant uppercut chun

First up, one of the top players, MRN|WolfKrone has been dishing a good amount of C. Viper knowledge

C. Viper has a new anti-air :) EX Thunder Knuckle! EX Thunder Knuckle = answer for those midscreen neutral jumps people love to do when they are in defense mode against Viper.

Medium Thunder Knuckle seems faster to me.

Viper can now combo 3 EX Burnkicks in a row.

Seems like Viper recovers faster after whiffed ultra.

[she] can combo into EX Thunder Knuckle from close standing hard punch on counterhit.

WolfKrone also shared this short combo video.

Stil looks the same. As long as it takes some brainpower to play him I don't mind him. It was the stupidness in AE that made me feel like I was getting robbed.

/

Logan, is there a WSO next week on 20th? I will have finished my exams by then.

I might just drop blanka i swear

doing balls and landing right next to someone is a pisstake. Hard ball knockdown is great and all but id rather go back to how things were... and theyve definitely nurfed his anti airs.

Have they buffed guiles frames on sonic boom? coz i swear the recovery is faster than it was already