Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread Part 2

Creed Diskenth

18:15 - 18:40 Triforce's thoughts on Filipino Champ due to this tweet.
25:30 - 26:20 James MK asks Triforce how Sanford got to EVO.
26:20 - 29:50 The very beginnings of Empire Arcadia, deep in the heart of the Bronx.
29:50 - 32:00 Triforce commits crimes to financially provide for Empire Arcadia.
32:50 - 33:40 Triforce says that he was a "terrible fucking husband."
33:40 - 35:00 Triforce talks about how Justin Wong essentially "owned and ran" Empire Arcadia and how EMP members (including Sanford Kelly) were resentful of that, starting their fabled rivalry.
36:00 - 37:10 Triforce says that Arturo Sanchez was investigated by the FBI, and Triforce proceeds to get very aggressive and emotional while insulting Arturo Sanchez because of years of betrayal.
37:10 - 37:50 Triforce feels that he was betrayed by all of Empire Arcadia. Triforce: "I have no friends!" (except for Empire Arcadia as an entity because it's the only thing that will not betray him).
38:15 - 39:10 Triforce explains the nature of Arturo Sanchez's illegal activities (Russian mafia), which Justin Wong and Ricky Ortiz were involved with. All of this was for financial gain, and someone on stream calls Triforce a snitch.
40:45 - 42:00 Justin Wong helped Triforce because Triforce and his wife became homeless.
42:55 - 44:00 Triforce helped Justin Wong because Justin Wong became homeless.
44:10 - 44:15 Triforce: "When she divorced me, that completely fucked up my entire life."
45:00 - 45:20 Nightmare, Kreymore, Triforce, and Justin Wong financially kept the ARC running for more than 20-something people who were leeching off of the ARC.
45:20 - 46:10 Triforce explains that Evil Geniuses "stole" Justin Wong illegally because Justin Wong was still under Empire Arcadia's contract, and EG succeeded because they knew Triforce did not have the money to engage in a legal court battle to keep Justin Wong in Empire Arcadia.
46:10 - 46:50 Dieminion* thinks that Justin's Wong's actions are "dirty," and Dieminion, Sanford Kelly, and Yipes do their best to "level up" in Street Fighter IV as a way to get redemption for what EG, Marn, and Justin Wong did.
*Note: Triforce calls this the "Era of Dieminion," but Empire Arcadia was actually grooming Sanford Kelly to replace Justin Wong as Royal Knight Commander of EMP. Because Sanford Kelly betrayed EMP with Steam Co., Triforce conveniently calls this the "Era of Dieminion" when it was really the "Era of Santhrax" at the time.
46:45 - 47:10 Yipes is with Empire Arcadia mainly because he is "ridin' with his homies" (Sanford Kelly, Dieminion). If either Sanford Kelly or Dieminion leaves, then Yipes will leave. This may be where IFC (In Fucking Control) comes from.
48:10 - 48:40 The reason you see so many Black people in Empire Arcadia is because they understand what truth, loyalty, integrity, and virtues means.
If KBrad did not beat Infiltration, he would not have been sponsored by EG (Triforce implies that this is because KBrad is Black).
49:30 - 49:40 Everything he has said so far is the story he tells to sponsors.
50:25 - 51:10 Triforce obtained Mew2King's loyalty by supporting him when Mew2King was made fun of for having a disorder on the autism spectrum. Triforce also supported Mew2King by writing an apology letter to MLG apologizing for Mew2King colluding in a tournament in order to get Mew2King's lifetime ban revoked.
51:30 - 51:35 The members of Empire Arcadia don't deserve the greatness that is Triforce.
52:00 - 52:15 Sanford Kelly tells Triforce not to make Steam Co.'s Chef Boyardee video, and it was the last thing that Sanford Kelly told Triforce before it was revealed that Sanford Kelly is being sponsored by Steam Co.
52:15 - 52:30 Triforce does not know how Sanford Kelly got to EVO.
52:30 - 53:30 Triforce's plan was to purchase another ARC and create several Twitch streams, featuring Dieminion, Sanford Kelly, Yipes, KDZ, M2K, Armada, Kreymore, Jago, Darth Armor, FIFA, KnuckleDu, Tampa Bison, KBrad, Flocker, etc. The revenue would be generated through YouTube, Twitch, and there was a plan to get sponsored by Verizon.
53:30 - 54:10 Triforce puts Filipino Champ on blast, calling him a "faggot-ass, fake-ass carbon copy" who stole his idea to stream gaming content on FGTV. Triforce also calls Filipino Champ a scumbag, lacklaster, with no charisma/persona/character and that Filipino Champ is a fraud who wants to be like Yipes.
55:20 - 56:15 Triforce: "There is no altruism in this. I have already seen the end game. If the members of the Empire are going to leave me then they are going to leave, and there is nothing I can do about it. . . . This is why I no longer work in the United States of America . . . I have already been demonized, ridiculed . . . The people who knew the truth stood by and watched it happen. . . . This is me cutting ties with everyone. Whoever wants to leave can go."
56:15 - 57:00 Triforce implies that most sponsors like BrokenTier (BT) uses players like Dieminion and pay them "just enough to survive." Dieminion did not have a signed contract with BrokenTier--only a verbal agreement. Koogy, who is with BrokenTier (BT), was actively trying to get rid of Dieminion.
57:20 - 58:40 Triforce says Revolution Gaming's (RG) Joe Kruty (who sponsors Rico Suave, Snake Eyez, Filipino Champ, Flocker, etc.) "blackmailed" Tom Brady into leaving EMP by offering financial help for Brady's family if he would leave EMP, and Steam Co. is doing the same thing with Sanford.
1:00:00 - 1:00:10 Triforce basically admits that Empire Arcadia's success was carried on the back of one person: Justin Wong. EMP received $20,000 from Evil Controllers due to one person: J. Wong.
1:00:50 - 1:01:30 How do you destroy Triforce's dream? Break EMP. Triforce says that Sanford Kelly, Dieminion, Flocker, Tampa Bison, REO, and anyone who has left Empire Arcadia are weak links because they are easily persuaded to leave Empire Arcadia for other sponsors. According to Triforce, these other sponsors do not give better contracts than what Empire Arcadia offers in their contract.
1:02:20 - 1:03:10 Triforce says that almost all esports contracts require their players to give 20% of their earnings to the sponsor.
1:09:50 - 1:10:35 Triforce is going for broke, and if his current ambitions don't work then Triforce will shut down the fighting game division in EMP and expand into the other esports games. For example, Triforce was trying to convert Dieminion and Sanford Kelly into Smash players and KDZ into a LOL player.
1:17:30 - 1:18:30 Sanford Kelly, Dieminion, and Yipes were possibly conspiring to leave EMP. Sanford Kelly told Triforce not to announce anything regarding DigiPro (DGP) sponsoring Sanford Kelly just in case he was able to find another sponsor. Sanford Kelly wanted to find sponsors on his own and do his own thing independently with his own streams, etc. This apparently did not work out because Sanford Kelly requested that Triforce ask DigiPro (DGP) to pay his way to Vegas for EVO, but because this was a last-minute request DigiPro (DGP) would not agree to this request.
1:21:30 - 1:24:00 Why didn't Triforce team up with Team Spooky? TS Min said right in Triforce's face that Spooky should not team up with Triforce because TS Min does not trust Triforce. Spooky proceeds to refuse to team up with Triforce. Triforce does an Arturo Sanchez impression and insults him. 90% of EMP were only there because Justin Wong was on the team.
1:32:00 - 1:32:30 Triforce: "I don't want any friends in the FGC."
1:46:20 - 1:46:30 James MK admits that he sucks Triforce's d*ck.
1:50:30 - 1:56:40 (Part I), 1:58:20 - 2:00:10 (Part II), 2:13:40 - 2:14:00 (Part III) Moderately funny moments by a stream monster who called in to ask Triforce a question. Even though Triforce talks most of the time, the moments with the stream monster are not bad.
2:02:00 - 2:02:30 Triforce looks at the EVO bracket that reveals Sanford Kelly's new sponsorship.
2:16:30 - 2:16:50 James MK asks the question of whether or not Arturo Sanchez or Yipes would have any fame if they weren't originally in EMP. A caller answers this question, including where Yipes would have been discovered if he wasn't originally discovered by Empire Arcadia (second funniest part of this entire video in my opinion).
2:19:50 - 2:20:15 Earlier, a fan calls in and pretends (without much effort) to be the 14-year-old girl that Triforce exposed his banana d*ck to. Here, the caller professes his love for Triforce.
2:20:40 - 2:22:00 Some information about Remix investing money into Empire Arcadia.
2:45:20 - 2:45:30 Joe Kruty's Revolution Gaming (RG) is a bail bondsman.
3:33:50 - 3:34:20 This is Triforce's last OBS show. This is the last time Triforce will talk about the FGC in social media.
I haven't watched the rest of the video yet, including the end where Sanford Kelly explains why he left Empire Arcadia. I may post the rest of the summary if I ever get through the rest of this video. Triforce's discussion was entertaining and held my attention, but I understand that liars and manipulators are good at persuasion. The rest of the video where they take questions from callers is somewhat boring but has a few funny parts where callers troll Triforce.
If anyone wants to add anything, I'll add it. Somewhere in this video, someone asks why Triforce did not attend Remix's funeral, but I don't think Triforce answers this question. Also somewhere in this video James MK asks if anyone would care if Triforce committed suicide, and Triforce says no.
/u/gaming99 in this comment section captures more Triforce / Empire Arcadia confessions and secrets, and this is a screenshot of that capture.
Bonus:
DigiPro (DGP), EMP's sponsor, makes a Hitler joke and immediately deletes the tweet but not before the bot captures it.
/r/kapparino and /r/kapap contributers:
5:08:10 /u/darknatas: Sanford explains why he left EMP.
5:35:00 - 5:37:00 /u/Stef_Science: Sanford says his life is good and that he is happy after explaining the Steam Co. situation previously. James MK brings back all the stream monsters onto Skype, Triforce starts to make his response to Sanford, and one of the stream monsters starts playing "Let's Go To the Beach" at full volume. Everyone in the stream, including myself, fucking lost it.
I LOL'd when I read this. I LOL'd even harder when I heard it. Without a doubt the funniest part due to how serious and solemn Sanford and Triforce sounded. Watch the full two minutes for the full comedic effect!
5:42:40 - 5:43:30 /u/alchemeron: Triforce blames Sanford Kelly for "not fulfilling his responsibilities," so Sanford Kelly, etc. was the reason that DigiPro (DGP) did not support EMP financially.

How old is Triforce?

this man gotta be mid to late 30s at least/

He's gotta be 40+ surely

Emp is fully dead

How can their last two players come out and say that he owes them bare money .

How can he be logging on to their twitters and delete offers of other sponsors

This guy is fucked

And then that France thing ...boy

France thing? Fill me in.

Dieminion and flocker where ment to go France for some tourney , triforce took flockers ticket for himself.

Two twos now they go to the event , dieminion quits and they miss their flight back to the us.

They stay and basically bum off people for a month , and basically guilt trip the French fgc into trying to make a fundraising tourney so they could go home.

Anyway it turns out they missed the flight on purpose so that die could get on the esgn show in Germany but that flopped and fell though and get had no plan b

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Smart move from Sony.

PS3 was the console for USA for SF but Xbox everywhere else.   Paying capcom a bit extra will make them the universal console for fighting games now.  Sony probably used EVO as the reason for Capcom to forget about Xbox. 

Most people wouldn't buy it on Xbox one imo and MS would probably want people to buy more sticks so anyone on Xbox can use their old sticks on PC.