7 CHASED & BEAT - 1 STABBED - ALL JAILED

Goddaz

Mario how are you going to say it aint as simple as just being there which had nothing to do with what I said, then post a quote which starts THE SIMPLEST FORM OF JOINT ENTERPRISE. smh COME BETTER THAN THAT. You don't actually know the intricacies of the law your talking about then have the cheek to try and belittle something such as the Archbold, a book that practicing judges and barristers who have much better understanding of the law than YOU use as a point of reference in preparation for legal arguments in serious criminal trials

As I said, you dont even have to be at the scene of the crime to be charged for joint enterprise murder

Post a legitimate rebuttal or f*ck off out the topic

lmao

i know more about law than u could ever know and i just showed you with caselaw why ur wrong and talking the usual vip2 nigga bullshit

1 example of a defendant not being on scene and being prosecuted

http://www.murdermap.co.uk/pages/cases/case.asp?CID=277011332&VID=295&Case=Execution-on-Christmas-Eve:-Craig-Brown

If I am talking sh*t, and you know more about this law than me explain this.

thats a funy case if i have understood it correctly

he didnt shooot the guy but he did direct the gunmen(if we are to assume the article is correct) to murder the craig guy so yes he is responsible in some way for his murder

I hope they send them to Jail up NORTH.

I actually support this kind of sentencing. People being in mobs and getting hyped could encourage someone who wouldn't usually have done something like this. To do it to gain stripes/look bad in front of their friends. If it's clear that if you are even there when something like this goes off, means your Goin to jail. A lotta the tommy hilfigure type "borderline badmen" will be discouraged.

C/S.

http://www.murdermap.co.uk/pages/cases/case.asp?CID=277011332&VID=295&Case=Execution-on-Christmas-Eve:-Craig-Brown

thats a funy case if i have understood it correctly

he didnt shooot the guy but he did direct the gunmen(if we are to assume the article is correct) to murder the craig guy so yes he is responsible in some way for his murder

^^ this

that was a bad article to prove your point.. you're basically saying if you get caught hiring a hitman to kill someone, you shouldn't be accountable for there death because you wern't there :/ ..

LOL @ you. You quote Archbold and Westlaw and end up using murdermap.co.uk. WP, sir.

I will try and find this case on the actual records and get back to you - I want the ACTUAL facts as told in the courts of law.

As for Flojo, suck out your mum's dutty crotches.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So I've just read the murdermap.co.uk one, and there are obviously omitted facts from that lol...also where does it say he was charged with murder? It says he was cleared with INVOLVEMENT in the shooting, that could have been a whole number of charges, such as conspiracy to murder or attempt to pervert the course of justice.

I will try my best to find the REAL facts of this, but I think you're clutching at straws with this one cos you have a weak point.

*Bangs gavel*

Case adjourned until further notice, now get out of my sight.

"Appendment your honour!"

It was found that that the guy who had part of his ear bitten off was HOLDING DOWN (and thus found with) THE GUN BROWN WAS SHOT WITH WHEN HE WAS ARRESTED....jajaajjaj

*Bangs gavel*

Case dismissed. OJ SImpson, YOU LOSE.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So I've just read the murdermap.co.uk one, and there are obviously omitted facts from that lol...also where does it say he was charged with murder? It says he was cleared with INVOLVEMENT in the shooting, that could have been a whole number of charges, such as conspiracy to murder or attempt to pervert the course of justice.

I will try my best to find the REAL facts of this, but I think you're clutching at straws with this one cos you have a weak point.

*Bangs gavel*

Case adjourned until further notice, now get out of my sight.

"Appendment your honour!"

It was found that that the guy who had part of his ear bitten off was HOLDING DOWN (and thus found with) THE GUN BROWN WAS SHOT WITH WHEN HE WAS ARRESTED....jajaajjaj

*Bangs gavel*

Case dismissed. OJ SImpson, YOU LOSE.

no sauce?

better source for you

http://content.met.p...2/1257246745756

Khalid El-Sheikh, 22, of Adie Road, London, W6, was found not guilty of murder

oh & by the way

http://www.metro.co....istmas-shopping

The jury was told that Elsheikh had admitted possessing a gun, silencer and ammunition in a separate incident in May this year.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is a futile argument until I find the caselaw. Even so, that little akhi you're talking about would clearly have had far more involvement in the case than just being there you thick c*nt. Not once does the article or any article you've listed mention ANYTHING about joint enterprise or that being instrumental in securing convictions.

As the article says, it was not able to ascertain who pulled the trigger. Since the akhi who was found not guilty would have been prime suspect number 1 (it was his ear bitten off after all) AND he was found with a weapon that could possibly have been used to commit the crime, he was bang to rights.

I'm confident that this case you've given has f*ck all to do with JE

As for the cunts themselves, I hope they f*ck*ng die in prison, scumbags. f*ck*ng hate little road scum like that.

LOL @ you. You quote Archbold and Westlaw and end up using murdermap.co.uk. WP, sir.

I will try and find this case on the actual records and get back to you - I want the ACTUAL facts as told in the courts of law.

Sorry mate I'll pipe down so you can continue getting made to look like a c*nt, as you were.

• Upvote 1

Sorry mate I'll pipe down so you can continue getting made to look like a c*nt, as you were.

How am I getting made to look like a c*nt? LOL

This OJ Simpson guy has pulled out the oldest losers trick in the book by claiming to "know" someone involved. Same sh*t different day.

JUST TO LET YOU FAKEHEADS KNOW, WE CAN SETTLE THIS ANY WHICH WAY, INTELLECTUALLY (WHICH I'VE DOMINATED) AND PHYSICALLY WHICH I WILL DOMINATE.

IM IN EDMONTON, N9 FOR LIFE. COME AND SEE ME. IM PUTTING IT OUT THERE ON A PLATE.

OTHERWISE COME WITH CONCLUSIVE PROOF THAT THIS HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH JOINT ENTERPRISE. I DONT SEE HOW YOU CAN BECAUSE WE'VE ALREADY ESTABLISHED THAT THIS AKHI'S INVOLVEMENT HAS A LOT MORE TO DO THAN JUST BEING THERE

f*ck*ng CUNTS