7 CHASED & BEAT - 1 STABBED - ALL JAILED

Goddaz

Unless that video shows something we dont where its clear they all knew the knife was present as the law stands they should not be found guilty of JE murder and in my opinion should not even get prosecuted for murder

the qc they have got on there is rebore he does not put in work of this nature and has absolutely no morals look at the type of case he takes http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1164562/Sacked-paedophile-demands-damages-police-told-employers-sex-abuse-record.html

I beg you watch that video Mad Vibes posted.

Knowing or not knowing someone your rolling with has a knife/any type of weapon doesn't seem to matter.

SAY THE GUY WHO GOT STABBED IN THIS DIED (he didnt)

WHO SHOULD GO JAIL IN THIS VID??

SHOULD GUY ON THE BIKE GO JAIL??

p.s them drunk blokes just have bad luck imagine beef kicks off then a bus full of goons roll up and bus man is the getaway driver #PEAK

Lol obviously not the bike guy.

(but to play devils advocate, his physical offence stance suggested threat and he was obviously mouthing off, attracted attention from next guys who rush in to aid thinking he was in trouble after a initial accidental clash. (they didn't see clearly) He yelled at the drunkard and was about to carry on, which he did to an extent and was actually starting to walk off to his bike)

Then the mob descended on him, and some next hype guy had to knife him.

Bike guy innocent, mob guilty.

pmsl thats some real unlx situ for the drunk guy.

(disclaimer im assuming the bike guy dont know the mob)

this is EXACTLY the type of negro i cannot stand...

im writing to the home secretary armed with a new campaign to be run in city schools called 'shackle that slave - the future is the past' , in which young violent black gangs are sold into a slavery bootcamp so they learn some dicipline

somethin needs to be done

even if they did kill a ginger devil

the disproportionate amount of crime is jus swept under the carpet continually

5973661119_9a4fb01053.jpg

that sentencing is bollocks, i can remember times when i just happened to be there when a few of my mates beat up sum dude for some sh*t he done to them a few years before, imagine if that guy had died? would i be lookin at a 20 yr sentence now just by association?

Very true and sums up the stupidity of the sentences

If you help to kill someone, or if you rush one person, knowing your boy has a knife and plans to stab him, then you have facilitated the murder and should get the same sentence as whoever held the blade.

but how u gonna differentiate between those ppl mentioned and those that don't know what the f*ck is going on and just happen to get caught up in all of it?

This is why you are told not to 'roll with the wrong crowd'.

Unless someone can provide me any evidence that makes sense, that suggests a group of boys who rolled together had no knowledge that one of the others had a weapon, then I'm going to believe otherwise.

Caught up? If they had been 'innocent' and simply caught up in a fight where someone happened to have gotten stabbed, they could/should have gone to the police. Given that if they were only caught up in it, they wouldn't have agreed with it.

Industry or not, all parties obviously had full knowledge of what happened or what kind of person the murderer was. And if you don't, don't f*ck*ng rush someone then.

Watched both goddaz and the same rules apply

These people purposefully applying the law incorrectly to get 20 black guys locked up for 1 crime

Its an industry

20 black guys getting prosecuted for murder =

20 lawyers

20 barristers

20 qc's

in the words of skrillz

cryme pays bills

Same rules obviously doesn't apply when laws are being used incorrectly.

It's all f*ckED!

WMSW.

The law is a madness

one of the young dons from the bits got 30 for murder but he never killed the person and the judge knows this

Armel Gnango, 18, was convicted of the murder last month, despite not having fired the fatal shot, and was told he must serve a minimum of 20 years behind bars at St Albans Crown Court.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2180100/Polish-nurses-killer-jailed-for-life-for-shooting.html

</h3>

<h3 class="post-title entry-title"> Armel Gnango - murder conviction quashed - joint enterprise

Figure+of+Justice.jpgThe concept of "Joint Enterprise" was discussed on Law and Lawyers in January 2010 - see here. It is a very problematic concept and appeals continue. There is an urgent need for better definition of this area of the criminal law. This may require that Parliament eventually acts rather than leaving the matter to the almost constant flow of judicial decisions.

In 2008, Armel Gnango was convicted at the Old Bailey of the murder of Magda Priewska. There was a "shoot out" between Gnango and another man ("Bandana Man"). Magda came innocently upon this event and was killed. In an interview to the BBC on 22nd May 2008, Chief Inspector Tony Boughton said that is was accepted that Gnango had not fired the fatal shot. It was accepted that Bandana Man fired the fatal shot. It appears clear that Bandana Man intended to kill Gnango and therefore Bandana Man would have been guilty of Magda's murder on the basic principle of "transferred malice". Nevertheless, Gnango was convicted of murder on the basis of joint enterprise. It now appears that Gnango's murder conviction has been quashed by a five judge Court of Appeal (Criminal Division). The Court of Appeal heard the case in December 2009 and has just handed down its decision. Hopefully, the judgment will be made available in the near future. The judgment became available on 26th July - see here.

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Crim/2010/1691.html

If you help to kill someone, or if you rush one person, knowing your boy has a knife and plans to stab him, then you have facilitated the murder and should get the same sentence as whoever held the blade.

but how u gonna differentiate between those ppl mentioned and those that don't know what the f*ck is going on and just happen to get caught up in all of it?

This is why you are told not to 'roll with the wrong crowd'.

Unless someone can provide me any evidence that makes sense, that suggests a group of boys who rolled together had no knowledge that one of the others had a weapon, then I'm going to believe otherwise.

Caught up? If they had been 'innocent' and simply caught up in a fight where someone happened to have gotten stabbed, they could/should have gone to the police. Given that if they were only caught up in it, they wouldn't have agreed with it.

Industry or not, all parties obviously had full knowledge of what happened or what kind of person the murderer was. And if you don't, don't f*ck*ng rush someone then.

Yeah really, where the f*ck you from Margate?

• Downvote 2

Joint enterprise, is f*ck*ng bullshit and anyone who don't agree can go suck a d*ck.

So in the Stephen Lawrence case, you think some of them shoulda walked free?

If they had no part to play in his death then yes.

See this is where it gets f*cked up now.

The only way they should be allowed to walk is if they testify against their bredrin and act as a witness.

Otherwise how can they just walk being present at the scene of a crime and refusing to give evidence?

On 05/08/2011 at 10:49 PM, Warren Fox said:

The law is a madness

one of the young dons from the bits got 30 for murder but he never killed the person and the judge knows this

Armel Gnango, 18, was convicted of the murder last month, despite not having fired the fatal shot, and was told he must serve a minimum of 20 years behind bars at St Albans Crown Court.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2180100/Polish-nurses-killer-jailed-for-life-for-shooting.html

</h3>

<h3 class="post-title entry-title"> Armel Gnango - murder conviction quashed - joint enterprise

Figure+of+Justice.jpgThe concept of "Joint Enterprise" was discussed on Law and Lawyers in January 2010 - see here. It is a very problematic concept and appeals continue. There is an urgent need for better definition of this area of the criminal law. This may require that Parliament eventually acts rather than leaving the matter to the almost constant flow of judicial decisions.

In 2008, Armel Gnango was convicted at the Old Bailey of the murder of Magda Priewska. There was a "shoot out" between Gnango and another man ("Bandana Man"). Magda came innocently upon this event and was killed. In an interview to the BBC on 22nd May 2008, Chief Inspector Tony Boughton said that is was accepted that Gnango had not fired the fatal shot. It was accepted that Bandana Man fired the fatal shot. It appears clear that Bandana Man intended to kill Gnango and therefore Bandana Man would have been guilty of Magda's murder on the basic principle of "transferred malice". Nevertheless, Gnango was convicted of murder on the basis of joint enterprise. It now appears that Gnango's murder conviction has been quashed by a five judge Court of Appeal (Criminal Division). The Court of Appeal heard the case in December 2009 and has just handed down its decision. Hopefully, the judgment will be made available in the near future. The judgment became available on 26th July - see here.

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Crim/2010/1691.html

see this is why i say its a cop out law designed to make it easy for prosecutors to gain a conviction we cant prove who done it so lets convict them all/both

terrible

from my brief stint in alevel law i remeber something to do with mens rea which is defined as having a guilty mind to commit a crime, and actus reus which is the physical act of committing a crime

e.g

if i knew wer lived and i recruited luca toney to come with me to which i just wanted to hand a couple slaps and then unbeknownst to me luca had a knife and stabbed him - i didnt have the mens rea or guilty of actus reus so why should i face the same sentence.

my knowlede of actus reus/mens rea so forgive me if ive explained tht wrong

No the white men don't stay winning, incase you didn't see, a young white boy was stabbed and had the unfortunate honor of bleeding to death on the shop floor of Moorleys chicken.

:/

What?

I said man

You said men

Who died? A boy.

So trust me. The white man/powers that be stay winning.

• Downvote 4

Joint enterprise, is f*ck*ng bullshit and anyone who don't agree can go suck a d*ck.

The only way they should be allowed to walk is if they testify against their bredrin and act as a witness.

Otherwise how can they just walk being present at the scene of a crime and refusing to give evidence?

most cuntish thing you have ever said tbh sandwich man

i really hate people that go QE

Simple cause they didn't do the crime?