Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

Dr Doom have you lived in Africa?
During voluntary work, yes.
You never picked up on the fear/outrageous respect a black man has for a white man!
No, because it doesn't exist. If anything I would say there's a general resentment for white people.
Are you black? I ask because non-blacks cannot pick up on these type of things.
What a silly statement.
  • Upvote 1

Brem I don't know how you expect to be taken seriously in this discussion using examples like people trying to mc as one of the worst aspects of black cultureTBH you have come across as a bit of an uncle Tom in your last post
I'm not black and I'm not trying to come across as an uncle tom. I am me.I was just making a point that to gain acceptance in the ends you need to buy into some bullshit aspects of black and youth culture. Trying to mc being one if you got about as much talent a Mr Wong, or if you are hanging on the streets spiting with your mans instead of making a concerted effort to actual produce music. There are those that are f*ck*ng sh*t but continue to mc for p*ssy and ratings and it is unnecessary. Some of these guys do other bullshit for acceptance that are synonymous with Black culture and the Black community but have left behind the other aspects. I have African friends and there is a strong culture of education and learning generally speaking in this culture yet loads of Black kids of African origin don't give a f*ck about that, they fall in line with with the youth culture for acceptance.Like it or loathe it other races have followed suit. White folk act in the same manner and so do asians buying into aspects of alien cultures that bring no benefit to their own lives just for a sense of acceptance.
  • Downvote 1

Brem I don't know how you expect to be taken seriously in this discussion using examples like people trying to mc as one of the worst aspects of black cultureTBH you have come across as a bit of an uncle Tom in your last post
I'm not black and I'm not trying to come across as an uncle tom. I am me.I was just making a point that to gain acceptance in the ends you need to buy into some bullshit aspects of black and youth culture. Trying to mc being one if you got about as much talent a Mr Wong, or if you are hanging on the streets spiting with your mans instead of making a concerted effort to actual produce music. There are those that are f*ck*ng sh*t but continue to mc for p*ssy and ratings and it is unnecessary. Some of these guys do other bullshit for acceptance that are synonymous with Black culture and the Black community but have left behind the other aspects. I have African friends and there is a strong culture of education and learning generally speaking in this culture yet loads of Black kids of African origin don't give a f*ck about that, they fall in line with with the youth culture for acceptance.Like it or loathe it other races have followed suit. White folk act in the same manner and so do asians buying into aspects of alien cultures that bring no benefit to their own lives just for a sense of acceptance.
So f*ck*ng what if youths try to mc.
  • Upvote 1

Tbh no one in the ends take any mc seriously or respects them actually if they are successful they are looked apon as a source of food. That's where I am from personally other areas may be different Most man who are respected are usually the hustlers pushing the food and ac's etc

If they're sh*t, make no effort to be good, don't take it seriously, do it just to hang on the street corner with mans late at night and gain acceptance.... That there is something wrong with that.[switches from Uncle Top] "Jam your hype and sit down"

A lot of black people sadly have an odd sense of entitlement in black owned shops. I see it all the time. In an Asian/White owned shop they will pay £4 for an item. If they try haggle and the owner says no they accept it and come back next time. Same situation in a black owned shop it turns into "come on we're brothers reh reh reh" if the end answer is no, they never go back to the shop again because they feel the black owner has disrespected them or is tight.
This is true, but my Mum used to do this in the Arab meat sellers shop in Peckham as well.

If they're sh*t, make no effort to be good, don't take it seriously, do it just to hang on the street corner with mans late at night and gain acceptance.... That there is something wrong with that.[switches from Uncle Top] "Jam your hype and sit down"
Are you really infected with this much stupidity? You think that mcing for fun is detrimental to a persons health or wellbeing? If they're going to be hanging on a street corner late at night they're going to be doing that regardless of the mcing part. I just think you tried to mc when you were a kid and got murked and now you're filled with resentment regarding mcs.

@tonyblkSo I just got 'detained' by 9 police officers for 30mins in Wimbledon because I 'might have drugs', 'match a suspect', 'might be a victim'The officers checked my ID = came back clear, and still held me, refused to give a stop and search form because they 'detained' me not S&SI don't understand how it takes 9 officers to do that, why a form was refused, and a thorough search not done. I could have drugs & weaponspaek

Are you really infected with this much stupidity? You think that mcing for fun is detrimental to a persons health or wellbeing? If they're going to be hanging on a street corner late at night they're going to be doing that regardless of the mcing part. I just think you tried to mc when you were a kid and got murked and now you're filled with resentment regarding mcs.
Mate if you had the intelligence to not focus on mcing then you would realise that what I was inferring is that there are certain requirements for acceptance in the ends. The things include acting a certain way, talking a certain way, doing certain thing etc... My point was in the ends there are certain things that have been bought into for acceptance and this includes other races. Other races have begged Black music, Black slang, even Black (West Indian) accents all in the name of assimilating into the environment.I'm not saying Black culture is sh*t. Not at all. I'm just saying people buy into elements of it just for show. Kids born and bread in England are talking with Jamaican accents, African kids whose parents damn sure don't speak that way are also doing the same, White kids do it, Asians do it.Elements of African Black culture (such as learning culture) have been forgone by African diaspora in pursuit of assimilating into the more generally accepted and cooler West Indian Black culture. (From I know African guys claiming they were of Jamaican origin).Urban culture and Black culture in many respects in London (as well as other places) have become synonymous with one another. This doesn't mean I believe they are the same but to an outsider like David Starky this can appear to be the case. More so than with any other culture Black culture has infiltrated the ends be it with music, fashion, language etc,,, and to those on the outside can be perceived as "Acting Black". Like it or loathe it, David Starky just said what every White middle class individual thinks and this association of Urban culture with Black culture is somewhat true and the Black community generally speaking haven't done anything to dispel this perception, quite to the contrary they have taken ownership of many aspects of it.Also in regard to Mcing. It is an element of Black culture but more than that it is an form of expression and has become watered down by those who express nothing and who do it for the sake of spuds. If you have no real love for it, your swag and just MC for image alone then there is something wrong in that.Take this for example:

Case closed.

Mate if you had the intelligence to not focus on mcing then you would realise that what I was inferring is that there are certain requirements for acceptance in the ends. The things include acting a certain way, talking a certain way, doing certain thing etc... My point was in the ends there are certain things that have been bought into for acceptance and this includes other races. Other races have begged Black music, Black slang, even Black (West Indian) accents all in the name of assimilating into the environment.I'm not saying Black culture is sh*t. Not at all. I'm just saying people buy into elements of it just for show. Kids born and bread in England are talking with Jamaican accents, African kids whose parents damn sure don't speak that way are also doing the same, White kids do it, Asians do it.Elements of African Black culture (such as learning culture) have been forgone by African diaspora in pursuit of assimilating into the more generally accepted and cooler West Indian Black culture. (From I know African guys claiming they were of Jamaican origin).Urban culture and Black culture in many respects in London (as well as other places) have become synonymous with one another. This doesn't mean I believe they are the same but to an outsider like David Starky this can appear to be the case. More so than with any other culture Black culture has infiltrated the ends be it with music, fashion, language etc,,, and to those on the outside can be perceived as "Acting Black". Like it or loathe it, David Starky just said what every White middle class individual thinks and this association of Urban culture with Black culture is somewhat true and the Black community generally speaking haven't done anything to dispel this perception, quite to the contrary they have taken ownership of many aspects of it.Also in regard to Mcing. It is an element of Black culture but more than that it is an form of expression and has become watered down by those who express nothing and who do it for the sake of spuds. If you have no real love for it, your swag and just MC for image alone then there is something wrong in that.Take this for example:

Case closed.
That is something all children face. It's called peer pressure. If it wasn't black culture/black slang and whatever else you're blaming; it would be something else.

Some police are going to be enjoying the next couple of months. Complete green light for stops.
Plus they have public opnion in their favour kmtStep brother is just turning 17 his dad is on holiday and mans rolling to our house 1:30 at night had to tell him earlier he has to use his brain and can't be moving like a d*ckhead like that walking road like in this climate because police will just take the piss now

I've just spent the last hour or so reading this PDF on stop and searches.http://www.equalityhumanrights.com/uploaded_files/raceinbritain/ehrc_stop_and_search_report.pdfWould just like to apologise for my debates FOR the power of stop and searches, I must say I am quite worringly surprised at what I've read and it's changed my mind..

Case closed.
That is something all children face. It's called peer pressure. If it wasn't black culture/black slang and whatever else you're blaming; it would be something else.
But the fact is it is elements of Black culture not something else. Therefore you can't get angry at some 60+ middle class white man thinking everyone is acting Black in urban areas because to a degree it is true.Disclaimer: I'm not saying looting or whatever other f*ckry went on this past week is Black culture. The riots were down to something far more basic... Want and individual choices to satisfy that want via criminal deeds.