Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

WOW.Her mother was strong to do that, must of been a very hard decision given her daughters prospects in life.Would be interested to see how the relationship between mother and daughter stands
who would do this to their kid?
I've heard of tough love but boyyyy, she could have punished her without f*ck*ng up her prospects.She will regret this I reckon.
From a few pages back but that is actually deep. Guys are getting 4 months prison time for a £3.50 case of water; this woman has definitely f*cked up her daughters life. Big difference between tough love and stupidity. I'm guessing she's one of those aunt Jemima types that just trusts the system with her heart and soul.

just overheard my mum watchin this"how can you engage with the looters when they have no sense of society and the lack of intelligence or understanding to do so"
slap your mum for me mate after shes done the fish fingers and spaghetti hoopssafe
:D :D :D :D :D
gdsgdfgs vfgs

sheer racismmight start a riot stillback me up doom
Did you slap your mum though? She does actually deserve one for that reckless comment.
na my mum didn't say thatthe woman is as liberal as they come, would probably call for youth clubs and free nandossome dude on tv said it

Why this nigga shaking and stuttering...
like to see how you would have donewe can all front like were the next public speaker of the year behind a pc screen
Why would you? I ain't Sato nigga.Who was fronting? :D Man love arguing harder for the cause then probably the actual person would, as he probably went to bed asking himself the same question...

Did you slap your mum though? She does actually deserve one for that reckless comment.
na my mum didn't say thatthe woman is as liberal as they come, would probably call for youth clubs and free nandossome dude on tv said it
Oh I see. But she didn't change the channel so I'm not completely convinced she hasn't earned a slap.
speakin of whichyou never answered me before doomyour mum white?
Never saw you ask, no she isn't.

Oh I see. But she didn't change the channel so I'm not completely convinced she hasn't earned a slap.
speakin of whichyou never answered me before doomyour mum white?
Never saw you ask, no she isn't.
this guy's japanese
  • Upvote 1