Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

sheer racismmight start a riot stillback me up doom
Did you slap your mum though? She does actually deserve one for that reckless comment.
na my mum didn't say thatthe woman is as liberal as they come, would probably call for youth clubs and free nandossome dude on tv said it
Oh I see. But she didn't change the channel so I'm not completely convinced she hasn't earned a slap.
speakin of whichyou never answered me before doomyour mum white?
Never saw you ask, no she isn't.
same show all these lot was on about i believeSo did your mum get plowed through by one of the evil race?

sheer racismmight start a riot stillback me up doom
Did you slap your mum though? She does actually deserve one for that reckless comment.
na my mum didn't say thatthe woman is as liberal as they come, would probably call for youth clubs and free nandossome dude on tv said it
Oh I see. But she didn't change the channel so I'm not completely convinced she hasn't earned a slap.
speakin of whichyou never answered me before doomyour mum white?
Never saw you ask, no she isn't.
same show all these lot was on about i believeSo did your mum get plowed through by one of the evil race?
Both my parents are part white, neither of them are white.

Guest Portuguese

If it is the guy in the CCTV images then he is f*cked.True say they are handing out harsh sentences as it is over these riots,I can see my man getting life.

The 68 year old man in Ealing has now died attacked by some thug who happens to be blackSmhRipThey have the guys pic so he should be picked up soon
Racially motivated hate crime?
How so?
Imo the rioters are mainly black britons trying to stick 1 finger up to whiteyit make sense that this poor oap was brutally murdered just because of his skin colour
  • Downvote 5

The 68 year old man in Ealing has now died attacked by some thug who happens to be blackSmhRipThey have the guys pic so he should be picked up soon
How so?
Imo the rioters are mainly black britons trying to stick 1 finger up to whiteyit make sense that this poor oap was brutally murdered just because of his skin colour
Not even.It was more to do with the fact that the old man was trying to stamp out the fire that some of the rioters had started around his house, and when he tried to stop them from causing any more damage they attacked him

How so?
Whose alt is this?Any way read the actual story race was not a factor
Richard Mannington Bowes, 68, is in a critical condition after suffering serious head injuries in London on Monday night.He was attacked at about 10.45pm on Spring Bridge Road in Ealing, west London, after remonstrating with teenagers who were setting fire to two industrial bins outside a shopping centre.Officers and locals who went to help the victim, thought to be a local man, were pelted with missiles."Police officers who were under attack by the mob drove them away and pulled the victim to relative safety and rendered first aid with the assistance of members of the public in an attempt to save his life," Detective Chief Inspector John McFarlane said.

How so?
That doesn't make sense at all.

How so?
doesn't it mate? try and read between the lines herehave a sleep on it and let me know if u change your outlook tomorrow :D

How so?
Not even.It was more to do with the fact that the old man was trying to stamp out the fire that some of the rioters had started around his house, and when he tried to stop them from causing any more damage they attacked him
just like how the black kids on that bus made hand gestures to them rowdy white lads in Eltham

How so?
doesn't it mate? try and read between the lines herehave a sleep on it and let me know if u change your outlook tomorrow :D
So you're saying that they went and committed one murder in 4 days? Come off it.
Both my parents are part white, neither of them are white.
pisstakebare evil runnin through your veinsexplains alot tho
What does it explain in your mind?
  • Downvote 1