Your pamming scores so far this year

NiNES.

Certain women acting like their own thought patterns override their hardwired desire for a man that other women want
LOL yeah sure that's totally it :D
It is.
Ok.. so why haven't i yearned for said man?
Defective genetic code, maybe?Woman's primary sub-concious priority is to secure the best jizz.Back in the day it would be the alpha male ploughing the females so your body would release internal hormones making you feel attracted to the guy who is having the most sex.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Zamorak, on 14 November 2009 - 12:54 AM, said:In all seriousness though I'm not the one dragging up threads from years ago because my love interest isn't responding to my advances.Yeah, I made distasteful jokes a year and a half ago when rape jokes were the in ting and I got my computer taken...And then returned two months later with an apology. You have alot of growing up to do Thun_____________________________________________________________________JOKE YE?paedophilia is WRAWNGabout joeks only a paedo would make joke sbaout being a paedo u sick f*ck

it was never a joke his pc got taken coz he is an emo kiddy fiddler and fed got unto him in his shock at being caught he made a thread but didnt expect it to turn out the way it did then he pulled the oldest excuse at the book 'im joking' :D japs are known for being creative u couldve went harder than tht

Certain women acting like their own thought patterns override their hardwired desire for a man that other women want
LOL yeah sure that's totally it :D
It is.
Ok.. so why haven't i yearned for said man?
Defective genetic code, maybe?Woman's primary sub-concious priority is to secure the best jizz.Back in the day it would be the alpha male ploughing the females so your body would release internal hormones making you feel attracted to the guy who is having the most sex.
LOOL reference? I've never heard this in my life...

We’ve learned that men are naturally promiscuous. They are meant to spread their seed, to impregnate as many women as possible. This is rarely questioned. The problem with his theory is that it does not even appear to be the best reproductive strategy if one’s goal is to successfully impregnate as many women as possible, especially if the man wants to ensure he has impregnated the women. A women is only fertile for a few days a month, and a man has no way of knowing when she’s fertile. Even if by chance the woman is fertile, conception is far from certain, and even with conception, there is a 30% chance of miscarriage. It appears that statistically speaking intercourse with one woman several times, while monopolizing her attention would be a more effective strategy.
Science\
THAT IS SCIENCE.The whole theory of believing men are 'meant to spread their seed' is a conditioned response in the society in which we live. It is not science.Society tells you that this is how a male should be... and that women should stick to less partners because they are the carriers of children. Relax your skins mehn. Society not Science.I would like to see where people are getting these 'scientific facts' from though.

We’ve learned that men are naturally promiscuous. They are meant to spread their seed, to impregnate as many women as possible. This is rarely questioned. The problem with his theory is that it does not even appear to be the best reproductive strategy if one’s goal is to successfully impregnate as many women as possible, especially if the man wants to ensure he has impregnated the women. A women is only fertile for a few days a month, and a man has no way of knowing when she’s fertile. Even if by chance the woman is fertile, conception is far from certain, and even with conception, there is a 30% chance of miscarriage. It appears that statistically speaking intercourse with one woman several times, while monopolizing her attention would be a more effective strategy.
Science\
THAT IS SCIENCE.The whole theory of believing men are 'meant to spread their seed' is a conditioned response in the society in which we live. It is not science.Society tells you that this is how a male should be... and that women should stick to less partners because they are the carriers of children. Relax your skins mehn. Society not Science.I would like to see where people are getting these 'scientific facts' from though.
That is a scientific theory. Not science.
it was never a joke his pc got taken coz he is an emo kiddy fiddler and fed got unto him in his shock at being caught he made a thread but didnt expect it to turn out the way it did then he pulled the oldest excuse at the book 'im joking' :D japs are known for being creative u couldve went harder than tht
You got head from a transsexual and you're the wife of your girlfriend. Shut up, I'm actually bored of you.