Aliens & UFOs - Who Believes?

Action Dan

Because being so bait with signs saying "do not enter" would raise suspicion no?They duped you boss.Still can't believe you think because you can see onto ground level you would have seen any aliens being 1199936858-soccer-barclays-premier-league-chelsea-v-bolton-wanderers-stamford-bridge.jpgAfter a vigorous game of soccerball.Jesus man.
LMAOYou thought i meant that....*slaps head*Of course its all f*ckin underground whatever they do there.
If there's nothing to see there on ground level, why stop people from looking.
Why then let people create thousands of web pages with videos and pictures of Area 51.Its because they want you to believe that something is going on there.Like i said, a counter conspiracy of a conspiracy.

How can anyone watch that vid I uploadedand think Luka has been around Area 51 LOL
Why would i lie about something so minor?I have been near to it, as i first stated, near enough to see the outposts, the signs and the warnings.
so basicallyyou just about saw it in the distanceand made an observation?LOL

How can anyone watch that vid I uploadedand think Luka has been around Area 51 LOL
Why would i lie about something so minor?I have been near to it, as i first stated, near enough to see the outposts, the signs and the warnings.
What you thought i had been right up to the perimiter and asked nicely to go inside...?SMHI got as close as possible as my guide of the area let me, and took from that as much as i could.

You got close enough to have seen any aliens playing some b-ball, we understand.What you thought i had been right up to the perimiter and asked nicely to go inside...?SMHI got as close as possible as my guide of the area let me, and took from that as much as i could.

Whats have blue project then?
US Governments prototype stealth fighter program.
Luka, allow typing like you know what you are talking about.The Have Blue was the F-117, a smaller version with a different style of tailplane.When people go on like they know what they are on about vol.1

Matt, stop trying it, i am the only one here looking at this from a rational perspective.I am still open to all suggestions of Area 51 housing "greys" and alien technology, i just find the claim, until somebody can give me hard evidence, pretty far fetched.
But you can't dismiss anything from seeing a sign saying do not enter, admit that.The fact it is so highly secure and that they can kill you straight up no qualms suggests that it's in the interest of national security and there is something to hide.

Guest Esquilax
jews did 9/11 btw
What does 9/11 have to do with UFO's emo.
Nice bandwagon Thun, WHERE'D YOU GET IT?But no, 9/11 has nothing to do with extra terrestrials.I apologize, and I will leave you intellectuals to your insightful and well informed thread....f*ck*ng hell...