9/11 was an inside job topic

DJ Stashman

@ skola, you can trivialise all you like. there is enough information for you to look up on and make up your minds or at least have an informed opinion.i am not here to make you accept differently what you already accept. so asking for information is the usual cop out lazy way of this forum. but when you google the names and it comes up that they died in perfectly normal circumstances, and the attempt to link them to some 9/11 "conspiracy" is false, then please post here to correct me. if not....dont

• Downvote 1

its funny how people if it was an inside job how could they keep it from the public..............as if there isnt tonnes of information, many top people in all arms of governance and politics who have either alluded to the fact that there is alot more being hidden about the truth ..and asking why, or flatly concluding after looking at all the info available to them that this was definitely carried out by arms of govt including an intl involvement from israel...then they ask why its not on media...as if its not just 6 people in the world that control 99% of western mainstream media

• Upvote 1

a connection can always be made when the investigation is soo vast..for every connection they make theres prob 10000 non connections between things..

i could watch someone pour water on the floor then throw away the cup, then someone else could come along and not believe 1 word of it and claim the water was already there and there reasoning could be where did they get the water from etc etc eventhough i saw it happen, just because of the fact there's a CHANCE it's not true to someone who doesn't know th truth.. people will jump on it.. espically people who really want to think everything is corrupt

quite a shit example but it should get my point across

nothing about what you just said has any correlation to what the facts and questions about what happen and what didnt happen on 9/11....................its not even a diss thing..some of you were just out of nappies when this happened so dont try and start making sense of what you never did before cos i have no fucking clue why you just wrote what you did.

right..even though you didnt actually talk about any real "conspiracy" just some useless shitty example about pouring water on the floor. ok well done................it wpi;d be better to stick to the actual 9/11 event not how your bathroom look s in the morning

are you actually this thick or are you trying extra hard today?.. this is a conspiracy thread, you lot are posting 'connections' FOR conspiracy and my post was AGAINST conspiracy.. just because half the posts in this thread are from you doesn't make the thread revolve around you, if you didn't understand/like my comment then ignore it, simple.

NO THIS IS NOT JUST A CONSPIRACY THREAD ........YOU ARE THE ONE BEING THICK.THIS IS A 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB THREAD..MEANING ALL THINGS 9/11 NOT HOW FUCKING WET YOUR BATHROOM WAS....NO NEED TO ADD YOUR OWN BATHROOM CONSPIRACIES OR WET WATER EXAMPLE SO CALLED CONSPIRACY EXPLANATIONS TO THE THREAD....POST YOUR BATHROOM FANTASIES IN THE WEIRD AND WONDERFUL THREAD........IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION THAT REFUTES WHAT HAS BEEN POSTED ABOUT CLAIMS THAT 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB, DO TELL. YOUR BATHROOM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11. TANKS

hmmmm maybe it is.. cos homebase is "jewish owned". they couldve used your bathroom to plan something haha.

where is thun in all this, he should be over seeing all the 9/11 stuff. cant believe its been 10 years already. donald rumsfield's quote best summaries any questions about 9/11 truths

[T]here are known knowns; there are things we know we know.We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know we don't know.