9/11 was an inside job topic

DJ Stashman

Each to their Marvell u know about the NORAD system and Donald Rumsfeld was asked about once and never

This argument has been going since the days of rwd

I will post some other tomorrow about what stuff America has to in central and south America carribean and Africa tomorrow so them playing part in 9/11 I would not put it past them

Power:control>>>>>>Resources >>>>>>human life

http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/analysis/norad/

No 1 cares about conspiracys

Why?

Because they never have an ending, they never get solves

Why?

Because its all aload of bollocks.

What should I do?

Probably go outside and enjoy life

I can't stand comments like this.

We should forget about it and enjoy life because we cannot prove it... yet there are innocent civilians being killed due to some so called 'war on terror'

Get a clue plz.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

well I just cant stand when people call you a conspiracy theorist when you question government. Its like the government have you stuck in one social bubble of where you cant say anything. Im pro Magna Carta for the record....

The Magna Carta has since been described as the most potent symbol of freedom under law in western civilisation.

Read this 2007 article http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-484171/Magna-Carta-2007--updated-version-protect-overweening-State.html

Why?

Why?

What should I do?

We should forget about it and enjoy life because we cannot prove it... yet there are innocent civilians being killed due to some so called 'war on terror'

Get a clue plz.

4 pages on this topic suggest NO 1 GIVES A FUCK.

Live your life please.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Why?

Why?

What should I do?

Get a clue plz.

4 pages on this topic suggest NO 1 GIVES A FUCK.

Live your life please.

But wait... as much as I believe 9/11 was an inside job how is this stopping me from living my life? It's a forum.. we are supposed to be here to discuss TOPICS .. not sitting on a forum living our life .

• Upvote 3

well I just cant stand when people call you a conspiracy theorist when you question government. Its like the government have you stuck in one social bubble of where you cant say anything. Im pro Magna Carta for the record....

The Magna Carta has since been described as the most potent symbol of freedom under law in western civilisation.

Read this 2007 article http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-484171/Magna-Carta-2007--updated-version-protect-overweening-State.html

The same people living their life believing every thing the media feeds them tbh.

• Upvote 3