Eurogamer Expo topic

Creed Diskenth

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Skemar did you get a custom fifa cover??

not gonna lie, I was gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssed...n having it now, that alone is tempting me to actually cop the game!

Played the XBone & 360 versions of fifa...think the 360 is getting slightly bumped with the added animations i.e. players being off balance n falling over...but I don't know whether it was the new pad or what, but it just felt a lil man...

I swear the xbone pad doesn't have much travel in the buttons either...its like they are already sunken in or suttin.

overall day as alright still...Ryan Hart was doing a "beat the pro" ting for street fighter...also they did a similar thing for a marvel game....some mad combos...lol, nuts seeing the "pros" who have come across from god knows where in the world...some dude reeled off a list of countries that hes just been hopping between...looked like he hadn't seen his bed in months.

fell in love with some Turtle Beach PX22 headphones...sound/bass/atmosphere was immense...although that was the first time ive used headphones, but they seemed siiiiiiiick!!

wish I could go back another day tbh...although considering the length of the queues on a weekday...I would hate to think what they are going to be like on the weekend, would of have to had been a earlybird ticket or suttin.