Black woman confronts Kim Kardashian

MARLO STANSFIELD

come certain blk chicks form ends, when ur seen walking with a white chick

"oooooooooooohh this nigga gone sold out"

And Black men would be doing the same if they saw peng black chicks in numbers with white boys, black men always acting like the blame solely falls on the women, when its the black men that are abandoning their children, the black men that are failing the families.

• Upvote 1

White tings have back without surgeons tho, so his point still stands tbh.

Send me the details when you find one, cause them shits be like Muto shinys.

Find? Lol. I ain't gotta look, where you man living?

South, there was like 2 in my college with decent backs, one was Turkish the other one Colombian, i go Uni and i'm seeing the same thing, although them middle class artsy white chicks>>>the ones in love with black culture

Black Women are the most loyal women on this planet earth, black men don't appreciate them the way we should do, i just hope that when its all said and done you black coons whitewash your genes fully, so my children don't have to be putting up with uncle toms like i did growing up.

Women by there very nature aren't loyal tbh.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Black Women are the most loyal women on this planet earth, black men don't appreciate them the way we should do, i just hope that when its all said and done you black coons whitewash your genes fully, so my children don't have to be putting up with uncle toms like i did growing up.

Women by there very nature aren't loyal tbh.

I'm not talking about no cave whore, i'm talking about black women, say whatever you want to say but they are loyal.

Good Women are the most loyal women on this planet earth black men don't appreciate them the way we should do, i just hope that when its all said and done you black coons whitewash your genes fully, so my children don't have to be putting up with uncle toms like i did growing up.

And Black men would be doing the same if they saw peng black chicks in numbers with white boys, black men always acting like the blame solely falls on the women, when its the black men that are abandoning their children, the black men that are failing the families.

im not gonna lie when i see this i get uneasy

its not as common as us getting with white girls tho, probably the reason why

\

he means loyal race wise which is kind of true

d*ck head, its like that now, i work in wallington i see it all the time

its doesn't bother me at all, and ive talked about this with other guys as well, they have the same mindset as me.

men are less jealous than women thats all

its doesn't bother me at all, and ive talked about this with other guys as well, they have the same mindset as me.

Refrain from using derisory language against me you deformed piece of shit, i would slap you and the god forsaken mother that birthed you.

• Upvote 1

\

he means loyal race wise which kind of true

It upsets me straight up and down.

I form an instant opinion of the black girl and she can never get ratings again.

• Upvote 1

Refrain from using derisory language against me you deformed piece of shit, i would slap you and the god forsaken mother that birthed you.

so ur not gonna voice ur opinion bk?

talking trash over the net was so 3 years

black women usually do much better than black men at it....either the guy is a regular joe with a degree and or decent job or career, or middle class / rich....or is just a geek like the woman.....unlike black brehs who date anything from white whales to white rhinos, shameless family types, to women just fucking them cos its cool for the moment then once they get the kids and the "nice hair" its see ya later blacky....chances of you finding a black woman with a useless white man are extremely slim.....cant say the same about men...so men should shut up tbh.

• Upvote 4

\

he means loyal race wise which kind of true

It upsets me straight up and down.

I form an instant opinion of the black girl and she can never get ratings again.

:huh:

Why, to both of you?

Gimme your reasons.

black women usually do much better than black men at it....either the guy is a regular joe with a degree and or decent job or career, or middle class / rich....or is just a geek like the woman.....unlike black brehs who date anything from white whales to white rhinos, shameless family types, to women just fucking them cos its cool for the moment then once they get the kids and the "nice hair" its see ya later blacky....chances of you finding a black woman with a useless white man are extremely slim.....cant say the same about men...so men should shut up tbh.

:rofl: