/

Saw the boomest curly haired lighty green eyes faaaaak

heartfordshire dons know who iam on about

lool trust, 250K? did he speak today cus i left early

lost interest and just scouted tings

there was one lighty giving out some dead leaflets, felt to suck her neck there

lol @ niggas wearing suits to this sh*t, chap4 u wore a suit init

asdsa;dsa'dsadsas.a'.dsa.sd'asdsasad.

ye think so, another one at the entrance aswell but i thought the event would be fruitful so i was miles away

through the bullshit, i got some useful sh*t at the exhibition

tempted to go tomorrow in a suit to scoop bitches but i have errands, took a day off for nothing

pmsl was laughing at niggas wearing suits, even spotted a Gucc belt smh

lool the way niggas thought they were MIB walking baare fast to a mission then out of nowhere queuing up. u gassed bastard.

talks were mainly guys trying to sell you there silly 'methods'

i bet richs talk was about a 'millionaire mindset' or some sh*t

• Upvote 1

From the link chaps posted..

Luke Hood (UKF)

Luke Hood is a 19 year old from Frome, Somerset who is taking Youtube by storm with his UKF channels. After starting putting up his favourite dubstep tunes up on youtube and showcasing fresh new music he found his subscribers rocketed and he was soon over 1 million!

What started as a hobby has become a business. He is super passionate and since this was what he was passionate about in the first place it will help in growing it as a business.

He has started expanding into events and live online events as well so youngsters into dubstep and drum n bass who can’t get into these events can view it from online.

There is lots of scope to grow and he already has the subscribers, maybe in 2012 he can do what Jamal Edwards has done in 2011.

This yout has had over 600 million views.

Spends zero resources of securing content AND can be safe in the knowledge he'll always have something to upload.

Him >>>>>> the interent.

Guest chap44uns

what were you expecting to find though thats the thing.

there was hardly any help/advice for startups there, just mainly everyman tryna sell there products/dreams

the speakers paid 50k just to talk and the workshops paid 5 to 10k, so everyone's just there to recuperate the founds + make di profit

one thing i found really sad was that the majority of ppl signing up to these bastards were black women.

/

yh rich just spoke about the history of virgin and more or less mentioned that he used to bun herbs lmao

will defo go tomorrow tho to scoop some pum and di boase don sugar is gna be dere

• 3 months later...

Business idea is kind of halted, need a job and to go back to Ghana to make sure my stock is produced to the correct standards.

Got a new thing that is a long term ambition though, farming.

Mum wants to buy land in Ghana and I'm going to convince her to go halves with me to buy a plantation over there and grow Mango and/or Jatropha Oil for biofuels, it will be her retirement project as much as my side earner.

They all grew up on a farm so this is what I feel is the next evolution in the family, plus I know how forward contracts work, I have people n London who can make that happen so I think its viable.