The Offical Entrepreneurial Thread

Guest chap44uns

On ebay small companies are beginning to dominate those ones with 3658832 feedback and 98.7% positive just shit all over everybody elses hustle because they seem more credible.

Especially in regards to thinfs like car parts etc, unless your business is regular it's quite difficult.

yeah bigger sellers are gona dominate every time obvs

common sense, i kno i'd rather buy from a top seller than some c*nt with 5 feedback

if you wana start new then your gona have to compete on price

unless you find yourself an unclocked niche, then you can do what the fuck you want until competitors roll in, and they will come eventually

but then your stuck with 100 sales max per month, so unless you wana go legit n possibly attract unwanted attention, stealth is requried

• 2 weeks later...

lol @ that pizza express app

They will not make money on that.

Easier to ask for a bill, stick your card in the chip and pin etc.

Not everyone has an iphone, but everyone has a form of money.

Stupid stupid idea.

I can see people sitting there for 10-15 minutes typing their number in with their poor 3g connection getting charged 3 or 4 times for a meal

Guest M12 Part 2

Sometimes tbh I'd rather pay using my phone and cut. Than wait for a waiter to come to me. It's faster. The more options to pay the better. Nobody is forcing you to use any of them.

...your making out its the only way of payment.

it will be used by them apple cunts who say "theres an app for that" then smile like they've just beat a lightie, this will increase their revenue if anything.

dwcv

cvew

cfdecwc

c

dw

cwdcdcdee

e

dce

some legendary quotes in this forum today fflox

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...