Anti-corporate protests to hit London Saturday #OccupyLSE

DJ Stashman

My normal sidekick for these types of outings is on holiday so I just went on my own yesterday.

I have lots of editing to do but I think I'm going to head over this afternoon as well.

There were many people there by themselves yesterday. People getting off the buses that were going past and just coming through to show support.

black people showed you how to riot. and nothing will be achieved without civil disobedience.

So, what has been achieved?

I await your response...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

behind the scenes, an urgent reduction in youth services cuts

a mayor led mentoring scheme thats had an immense response for volunteer mentors for disadvantaged boys

a serious look into reducing child poverty

these are a few of the things that are happening, some are still being proposed

they may not be implemented fully properly...but without the riots no one was looking at even doing any of these

to appease the people they have thrown the book at many, but many more will benefit from their Riotyrdom

VEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

black people showed you how to riot. and nothing will be achieved without civil disobedience.

I await your response...

a mayor led mentoring scheme thats had an immense response for volunteer mentors for disadvantaged boys

they may not be implemented fully properly...but without the riots no one was looking at even doing any of these

to appease the people they have thrown the book at many, but many more will benefit from their Riotyrdom

VEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

+ 5 dead and peoples entire livelihoods ruined.

The London "riots" were a complete joke.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

my ting was driving past there taking me home from runway last night... i was half asleep, i was wondering oh shit what is this, am i gonna get shiff (the usual black thinking)...

must of saw about 20meat wagons 8 normal astra police cars... they were all lined up at the top of the steps

MUD TING

I await your response...

VEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The only thing that it has lead to is people some first time offenders getting mad sentences, our government are more concerned with saving face than looking into the cause of the problems, and even if they do nothing would be done to solve it.

• Upvote 1

yeh thats me

your going to bring a bag of money? that is crazy. Theres an info centre, i just went up to them saying i got pizza here they sorted it out, so i guess thats your best bet.

i just read it again

your spending a bag

i see, yeh there is a list of stuff they need i will post it here soon

Ok makes sense nah gonna just spend nuff money on food and snacks for the heads or should I just get bread and butter? With some cheese and cucumbers

:lol:

dinky >>>>

• Upvote 2

Im here now theres about 100 - 150 people here. Looks like a mini glastonbury tbh, people singing and doing recycing round the side of the church. Some good artwork here though - very expressive. LOL if they think this will change anything. The elite will not even blink a eyelid at this..