Week 8 - Premier League 11/12 / CL Week 3

User

Guest M12 Part 2

The team he built? Safe fuck off prick.

Your a pussyole mate, stop talking about what he did 10 years ago and let's talk about the past 5.

Lol, you said pussyole, like you'd do anything.

Look at his resources in the last 5 years and think about how its taken 5 years to become so apparent.

its been apparent to everyone except arsenal fans. You lot have been riding off the fact fabregas is world class for years. the restof your players (bar rvp who doesnt play 25 games a season) are not up to par.

as ive said before. the difference between arsenal and the upper mid table teams like Stoke is/was fabregas. without him you really are any team

Your a pussyole mate, stop talking about what he did 10 years ago and let's talk about the past 5.

Look at his resources in the last 5 years and think about how its taken 5 years to become so apparent.

I've described you as pussyole yes. Like I'd do anything about? Your just a knob that thinks his opinion is valued.

It hasn't taken 5 years to become apparent, maybe to the media and clueless fans like yourself.

its been apparent to everyone except arsenal fans. You lot have been riding off the fact fabregas is world class for years. the restof your players (bar rvp who doesnt play 25 games a season) are not up to par.

as ive said before. the difference between arsenal and the upper mid table teams like Stoke is/was fabregas. without him you really are any team

So we have a swag squad and Wenger has been overachieving for the last 5 years then?

Wenger's part of the fucking reason we have a swag squad you fucking idiot!

Just cause he's done well with them doesn't mean he gets let off with signing these players and giving them chance after chance.

I can guarantee if you take the value of our squad over the last 5 years to the rest of the league's, its not in the top 4.

So like I said either we and that includes Wenger has overachieved for 5 years or underachieved for 5 years...

Guest M12 Part 2

So we have a swag squad and Wenger has been overachieving for the last 5 years then?

Wouldnt call it overachieving tbh. if stoke had fabregas they could finish top 4, same for everton, villa etc etc. i feel sorry for RVP. Nasri could see it from day that song & co were dead players, same with arshavin. But RVP seems like he genuinely believed these guys could do a ting even without fab

• Downvote 4

Wouldnt call it overachieving tbh. if stoke had fabregas they could finish top 4, same for everton, villa etc etc. i feel sorry for RVP. Nasri could see it from day that song & co were dead players, same with arshavin. But RVP seems like he genuinely believed these guys could do a ting even without fab

If Stoke had Fabregas they would have to change their ethos of play to get the best out of him, as he'd be the baller that can play but has a bunch of ballers that can't play with him, to a very lesser extent its why Tuncay didnt work at Stoke.

• Upvote 1