YOUNG APPRENTICE

imhim

harry shouldve gone .. kinda unfair ghemi went when it werent just her who did the design, but somebody had to go..

Found it annoying how she spoke like she had a blocked nose though.

Co/sign

I don't understand how Harry has been in the losing team since ep 1 and the SAME comments have been made about him, yet he's still there. Wanker. So up his own arse.

• Upvote 1

Poshboy got shut down at the end by the other Harry, basically told him 'your shit'.

his face :lol:

looked like he was gonna cry

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

What's that zara chicks background?

She seems like some stage school chick trying too act her way through with her over exaggerated talk and brown nosing

"I was genuinely interested in this project"

It's popcorn bitch

Ahhhh I can't watch this show anymore, why are they going on as if what they did and have been doing is something special, I'm quite sure primary school kids could come up with ideas just as good if not better..

What they should do is give each contestant a tenner each and leave them on there ones to try and hustle it up by any leagal means possible, the person with the least money after each stage should get booted, none of this playing up for the cameras, acting as if they have had a hard task when all they have had to do is come up with a few ideas and not the money to fund it, dumb show, I'm done with it.