Week 10 - Premier League 11/12 / CL GW4

User

I honestly hope Wenger drops bars on some of these pundits who were talking to him like he was some d*ckhead only a month or s ago.

He won't, he'll hrow a shot but his bars will go on the disloyal Arsenal fans calling for his head. That shit made him salty than a motherfucker.

nah nah dont ever get it twisted lukaku is cold, once he finds his feet he WILL be a major problem, he secretly shoulda got that stoke loan 1st though, but he wiil perform this season

I think he needs a loan move

Cos man has come from starting every game in belgum to not starting

Send him on loan in Jan or start him thats what they need to do

They loaned out Sturridge it helped a lot

RVP def gonna stay

he's 27/28? no point moving now

injury record isnt the best either

probs wont recreate this kind of form again

plus he'll be a legend (if he isnt already) whether they win anything or not, especially with cesc and nasri leaving...

I honestly hope Wenger drops bars on some of these pundits who were talking to him like he was some d*ckhead only a month or s ago.

He won't, he'll hrow a shot but his bars will go on the disloyal Arsenal fans calling for his head. That shit made him salty than a motherfucker.

dont see why he gets soo annoyed though

they have a right to question him and that team, no nothing for 6 years ffs

some delusional guy

City wanted RVP in august so expect a bid in jan

I know you're joking but If City want him, they'll get him.

If City get rid of Tevez, RVP will be on their list.

Summer not January, Wenger would NEVER allow the board to even talk about such antics in January.

Yeah, Arsenal wouldn't dare to sell him in Jan. Even if it was for stupid money.

some delusional guy

Wenger is the best Arsenal manager ever. Wenger has rejected how many clubs to stay at Arsenal... Somethig some of these players who are still heroworshipped after leaving haven't. He gave us trophies and kept us "competitive" on a shoe string (well shoe string for a CL team), if it hadn't been for the threat of takeover (which then happened anyway) and the board had been more honest in previous years, I think Wenger would get more credit for what he's done in the last six years no trophy or not, and he thinks his own fans at least should be aware of that.

some delusional guy

Wenger is the best Arsenal manager ever. Wenger has rejected how many clubs to stay at Arsenal... Gave us trophies and kept us "competitive" on a shoe string, if it hadn't been for the threat of takeover and the board had been more honest in previous years, I think Wenger would get more credit for what he's done in the last six years no trophy or not, and he thinks his own fans at least should be aware of that.

yeah agree with that

but he also needs to understand that because he's Arsene Wenger and because he manages Arsenal he gets alot more grace then any other manager would. think we can all agree on that one

needs to allow being soo prickly when people question him and his methods, should be water off a ducks back, whether its from press/pundits or fans