Sex Parties

Mame Biram Diouf

:/

I'm just saying what it is like u don't fuck on the pillar they have beds and rooms which have matress on the floor they are not private so u might get some guys wanking off infront of u while ur mashing

Disclaimer: I have never been to one of these socials

Oh and u have black women there also so might find out u have an aunt or mums friend who is a freak mr gayle knows what I mean

• Upvote 2

Yeah I have been to that place in stow time ago. I didn't know what the name was before. It's ok. Man dem go there for a laugh but the novelty wears off after you beat like 2 chicks. You got man standing around rubbing the cocks. That was a bit long. You do get sexy women in there but not often. It got tense one Time I went there with a dirty link on a drunk one and I see a women in there who was a teaching assistant in my college. I didn't see her get beat tho. Bare awkward.

Yeah I have been to that place in stow time ago. I didn't know what the name was before. It's ok. Man dem go there for a laugh but the novelty wears off after you beat like 2 chicks. You got man standing around rubbing the cocks. That was a bit long. You do get sexy women in there but not often. It got tense one Time I went there with a dirty link on a drunk one and I see a women in there who was a teaching assistant in my college. I didn't see her get beat tho. Bare awkward.

lol you need to write a book

There was this women I use to link she ran one website and msn group she kept on inviting me to these meets obviously I would long it and only fuck her in holiday inns

But she would tell me what it is like plus on her sites there are pictures.

Would share the site but there naked pics of me all over it

I did meet another couple from Plymouth and they told me about a swinging club in Bedford which is the best in the country apparently but u need a bring in to go there

There was this women I use to link she ran one website and msn group she kept on inviting me to these meets obviously I would long it and only fuck her in holiday inns

I did meet another couple from Plymouth and they told me about a swinging club in Bedford which is the best in the country apparently but u need a bring in to go there

the bmfc chick? blonde hair? lmao

:rofl: