17 - 30lbs OF COKE - £650k

Goddaz

someone i know got caught doing this from brazil.. he got some advice and didn't follow it..he was told when he stopped off in dam not to bun weed or buy it...he decided to do both.. on the way back he smelled like weed..so they gave him a quick search and found it..then decided after finding the weed they were going to give him better search..then found the rest... if they didn't smell/ find the weed he would of been bless

think he was getting like 20k from 200ks worth..not sure how accurate the figures are though

How much time he get?

LOL @ talking like shes some Pablo Escobar who went to Jamacia found a supplier paid all that P for it then was going to run it to America and distribute it

Likely her family or her got threatened and are very poor and if she didn't do it would probably be dead

Doubt this girl can even read or write let alone smuggle in drugs

She's from London.

She probably got hooked up by someone and wanted to make a bit of P.

someone i know got caught doing this from brazil.. he got some advice and didn't follow it..he was told when he stopped off in dam not to bun weed or buy it...he decided to do both.. on the way back he smelled like weed..so they gave him a quick search and found it..then decided after finding the weed they were going to give him better search..then found the rest... if they didn't smell/ find the weed he would of been bless

think he was getting like 20k from 200ks worth..not sure how accurate the figures are though

How much time he get?

10 years

apparently would of only got 3 if he snitched on who sent him

6 bricks does not equate to 650 bags

That shit ain't been stamped on yet

Possibly $20-24k a brick x 6 = 120k-136k

stamp on it = 650k

Where are you getting 6 from? 30lbs is just under 14 bricks/keys?

I assume it's a british article, a key here costs around 50k. This shit is most likely near pure so that figure will quadruple.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

How much time he get?

10 years

apparently would of only got 3 if he snitched on who sent him

He was carrying 200k worth of coke and stopped to smoke weed?

That's some worlds dumbest criminals shit why would u even go through dam anyway?

• Upvote 1

stamp on it = 650k

I assume it's a british article, a key here costs around 50k. This shit is most likely near pure so that figure will quadruple.

Young_Jeezy_Mr_175-front-large.jpg

stamp on it = 650k

whiplash-claim-calculator.jpg

stamp on it = 650k

whiplash-claim-calculator.jpg

Was not even sending

You said bricks cost 50k

jeezy says 17/5