Mitcham Maffia

mitcham maffia

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Ur desperately seeking the approval of strangers on the Internet by uploading videos of shit music that wouldn't have even cut it back in 2004 and sum any stupid slag who ur overating and is clearly retarded if she thinks she'll benefit in anyway from standing with u in park alleys dressed like a prostitute while winos scream at her...

And we're the neeks?

Seen

If I was u I would fuck that chick as many times as u can b4 she clues up and sees you for what u are the human embodiment of complete and utter WASTE!

Now would u kindly FUCK OFF!!

• Upvote 3

swear down none of you mans get chicks for real neeks

trust me

you should check the love/life room mate some people make a girl fill out a quesitonairre about her relationship status whilst seeking references to make sure she is really single before drawing her

75% of the guys hating on your vidoes which are honestly dapper stuff son wouldn't draw her anywhere but the internet

haters gone hate at the end of the day your going to go far in life your like a modern david attenborough really enjoyed the grass and tree scenes in the videos, some good wildlife footage bro

• Upvote 6

for real though are man saying they wouldnt bang any of the chicks from www.youtube.com/ukurbanmodel ????

What has that got to do with you being a boss on the mic and on the roadside?

Don't watch face fam, you're a don in this ting.

*falls face first into keyboard*

adSfAddfRfffCfgeAddddSfffffM

Don't watch the caps, and don't think of a blue elephant.

:rofl: