• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

up the pics you slag

Guest Seriouss
serious holla me wen ur bak
Sorry, I don't have net at my flat and I was in meetings all day yesterday.Safe for that though - very nice :D
ahlie tell miz an crls dey missed outnetime u wanna kum get high holla at me rolleyes2.gif
Thanks :D Daniel & Carlos, you did miss out indeed. After smoking a few spliffs at my mates house though I did have a 'scared of the pig woman' incident when I was parking my car.

Swear I said id ban you....then you try make a dealyour lucky im in a good mood this weekotherwise i would of banned you time ago

Guest Seriouss

Ooh.... birthday outfit picture coming up.You're in a good mood because of our new found e-love arent you?Stop trying to hate me, just go with it xxxx

Guest Seriouss
bdayim4.jpgA camera phone pic, I am waiting for my mate to upload all her pics from her digital camera. I'm sure there are loads of me falling over!

Whos the sexy thing on the left?

do you not know your left from right?

bdayim4.jpgA camera phone pic, I am waiting for my mate to upload all her pics from her digital camera.  I'm sure there are loads of me falling over!
Deja Vu. Where I've seen this pic somewhere else before?Thats the pic I said I saw of you.

Guest Seriouss

Yeah, its the one my friend took on her camera when we were on the way out and I text it to Daniel. I havent got the other pics uploaded yet.

Left in the picture or to my left in the picture?They are both my mates anyway.
i bet if i said whos that sexy ting on the right?you would not of questioned me?ah lie?why you hating on me coz i like porky girls

he upped it on rwd like the bait person she is biggrin.gif:D

Guest Seriouss

People up pictures on myspace all the time, why is it 'bait' if I do it on here?LMAO @ Lewis H.You want the hook up? She has big bresticles.

its bait coz ur 42 with large talons

Guest Seriouss

Talons?I'm 25 you bum-holio.