David Bentley

Guest RBG

Keegan should make Bentley his no.1 Target over the summer.Offer him whatever he wants.
f*ck that...Newcastle will ruin his career imo...Just like all the other players they have...

Bentley will be wanted by alot of club come summer time. The one thing i am thinking is whether he would want to rush back to a big club or he would rather bide his time and stay at blackburn a bit longer.I know he wants CL football but still he must be thinking about his past experiences, but i guess he has shown everyone what he can do now. Also i always hear pedersen getting bigged up but i dont rate him THAT much, he plays sick in some games then next game hes nowhere to be seen. What does everyone think of him, seems inconsistent but when hes at his best he seems good.

Yeah but is Keegan the right man to spend it...I think not..
You never know still, bought some heavy players last time, Ferdinand, Ginola etc...He might have sutten up his sleeves, Newcastle revolution part 2.
That was like 10years ago...

Guest Sho Case

bentley impresses me whenever i see him playi think the club for him would be liverpooli see him staying at blackburn though, for next season anywayLOL @ anyone who wouldnt take bentley back at arsenalhe would improve our attacking options for sure

Fergie was around 10 years ago and he's still doing it.
Fergies been in top level football for the last 10years though...Keegan hasnt...Also Carlos.Q seems to do most of the transfers now...

reyes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bentley
wenger30_468x368.jpg
lol if you think Bentley has/had the potential of Reyes.Reyes f*cked up bad if he had come back, no Henry scre facing him etc would've been f*cked. foolanyway I hope Bentley keeps playing sick and moves for 20m. sell on fee clause we will buy a couple more wonderkids with

reyes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bentley
wenger30_468x368.jpg
lol if you think Bentley has/had the potential of Reyes.Reyes f*cked up bad if he had come back, no Henry scre facing him etc would've been f*cked. foolanyway I hope Bentley keeps playing sick and moves for 20m. sell on fee clause we will buy a couple more wonderkids with
Thats one of your problems buy for 10years into the future instead of now...I would rather pay 12million for Bentley then for Reyes still...Bentley >>>>>>>>>> Reyes in every single way

lol at bentley above reyes.*stops arguing*bentley is sick still. would suit liverpool he's a good crosser pool should buy him and a santa cruz type striker for 18m combined deal would get bare goals swap pennant and money*remembers ppl on here last season telling me pennant was better then all our midfield*

Guest Eduardo

Reyes has better ability and potential than Bentley but not attitude which is key.Bentley is the better all round player.Pennant is sh*t.Bentley and Santa Cruz would be sick for Liverpool.