David Bentley

Guest RBG

Guest Mickey Kane
One of the most technically gifted players ive ever seen on a football pitch.He makes EVERYHTIN look so easy.. Reminds me of Zidane at timesRafa is monitoring him.. Could well be ours for £10m
I KNOW you've never seen this guy play with your own 2 eyes so please tell me you're gassing...True say, you're Murks...
The f*ck you talking about?You were the one who was saying Anderson had ridiculous techniqueYou were the guy who said most of Torres goals were gifted (LMAO)Dont become the laughing stock of this room sonOf course Ive seen him play.. Thats obviously what im basing my opinion on him from...?From time he was at arsenal I knew he would be good and when he went Blackburn it was a good look because he left a club full of d*cks.Wenger must be sitting in his peado chair thinking f*ck
Anderson isn't technically gifted? LMAO.AT THE TIME, I made that comment about Torres' goals, they were valid & even backed up by a number of users in the Sport's Room. AFTERWARDS, he began to score goals which were more down to him, then defenders f*ck*ng up badly.And Bentley having effortless ability/technique?Put the pipe down Mehmet.

Guest Mickey Kane
I would rather have Bentley on the right wing then Hleb...a winger who scores >>>>>>>>>> a winger who doesnt
The issue isn't whether YOU nor I would have Bentley as a starting RW...It's about whether would WENGER do that. My whole point has been if he had all his players fit, Bentley would be a squad player, straight up. A gifted one, but a squad player nevertheless. Dead this 'he'd walk into the team' talks.I see reading comprehension is an alien concept to alot of the users here...

True say I only took your last line into consideration..When you said that about Torres he had around 15 goalsBarely any of them were giftedThey were either pacing past defenders and scoring or long shotsYou tryna say hes not technically gifted SEEN.Bentleys technical ability >> Andersons whole life.

Hleb-RMRosicky-LMF 'n'F in CM...Why Ignorant Non-Gooners Shouldn't Talk About Arsenal #273589279...
Hleb - AMRosicky - AMWenger gives me jokes. It's like he's playing pro and he's trying to put all the best players on the pitch so he puts Hleb and rosicky on the wingsNatural wingers like Bentley and Petrov would improve your team so muchWould stop you man trying to pass the ball around the box and walk the ball into the back of the net all of the timeThis is why Bentley is good enough to walk into your team and why I feel Wenger is so stubborn at times

Rumoured to maybe move to liverpool in a swap deal for pennant. Would love to see him playing for us, although i think pennants good i wouldnt mind leting him go to bring in bentley. good player man knows how to play a good pass and free kicks are sick. Proper like beckham with the freekick technique.

he WANTED to leavestop going on like wenger wanted to sell him
who said anyfing diffrent?
How can you sell a player of his calibur and buy man like Walcott to play right wing lmao.
So you didnt sell Bentley and buy Walcott a couple years after?

Guest Mickey Kane
Hleb-RMRosicky-LMF 'n'F in CM...Why Ignorant Non-Gooners Shouldn't Talk About Arsenal #273589279...
Hleb - AMRosicky - AMWenger gives me jokes. It's like he's playing pro and he's trying to put all the best players on the pitch so he puts Hleb and rosicky on the wingsNatural wingers like Bentley and Petrov would improve your team so muchWould stop you man trying to pass the ball around the box and walk the ball into the back of the net all of the timeThis is why Bentley is good enough to walk into your team and why I feel Wenger is so stubborn at times
SMH...Now our playing style is coming into question.Why Ignorant Non-Gooners Shouldn't Talk About Arsenal #273589279...So you're questioning the same style that has gotten into the final 8 in the CL, mount a credible title challenge & the semi-finals of the League Cup? Every style has it's pros & cons. It's common senseAnd I wouldn't be suprised if Arsenal were to have scored more goals than United from crosses. So let's not talk about the issue of width on the pitch.

liverpool n man u both intrested

How can you sell a player of his calibur and buy man like Walcott to play right wing lmao.
thats not the point...hes going on like we actually WANTED to sell him, but bentley chose to go coz he wanted 1st team football and that was something wenger couldnt give him at the time, if he had patience like flamini im sure he would of got his chance.

thats not the point...hes going on like we actually WANTED to sell him, but bentley chose to go coz he wanted 1st team football and that was something wenger couldnt give him at the time, if he had patience like flamini im sure he would of got his chance.
If he had stayed and waited he might not have been as good as he is now...

SMH...Now our playing style is coming into question.Why Ignorant Non-Gooners Shouldn't Talk About Arsenal #273589279...So you're questioning the same style that has gotten into the final 8 in the CL, mount a credible title challenge & the semi-finals of the League Cup? Every style has it's pros & cons. It's common senseAnd I wouldn't be suprised if Arsenal were to have scored more goals than United from crosses. So let's not talk about the issue of width on the pitch.
lol, you've chatted a bag of sh*t todaybut im restricting from posting here, so allow contestinglol @ that, you forget to name how many trophies you've won in recent years with that 'same style'and no sorry you havent, last year man utd scored the most from crosses by a considerable amount, and i know before christmas MOTD said man u were leading, but as of now im not sure

Yeah that styleSame style that hasn't won you any trophies for the last couple of yearsThe same style has seen you pick up 4 points in the last 5 games. Same amount as Fulham and NewcastleWhy Ignorant Gooners Should Stop Acting Like An Arsenhole #492362936...

Guest Mickey Kane
Yeah that styleSame style that hasn't won you any trophies for the last couple of yearsThe same style has seen you pick up 4 points in the last 5 games. Same amount as Fulham and NewcastleWhy Ignorant Gooners Should Stop Acting Like An Arsenhole #492362936...
FFS'See Ljungberg & Pires'

Guest Mickey Kane
AhhSo you know remember what it was like to have man Ljungberg & Pires running down the wingThem times where good alieWhy don't you start a petition about the need for players like them and email it to Wenger
Oh, Ljungberg & Pires were traditional wingers?Take a nap

AhhSo you know remember what it was like to have man Ljungberg & Pires running down the wingThem times where good alieWhy don't you start a petition about the need for players like them and email it to Wenger
Oh, Ljungberg & Pires were traditional wingers?Take a nap
Them man did a better job than Hleb and RosickyBentley not needed at Arsenal and you being happy about your current style off footballTake a dirt nap