Admin

hardface

I gave him the option to come clean and show me some respect by telling me whar gwan so we can be civil for our daughter instead he went to his boys house to chill when I told him if he cared he would try sort shit ASAP and he told me I was still nagging therefore he doesn't care about fixing anything with me nor sorting out his situation regarding his daughter the reason it's got to this is because the confrontation became physical I now have no respect for the dirty scum bag and wish he could just be like a ghost and vanish I feel sorry for my daughter and the lessons he will show her later on in life he would rather chill and smoke weed than fix what he broke an work on us being civil for our daughter I'm 100% disgusted by his behaviour and the option I humbly offer is no longer valid he will burn in hell

I gave him the option to come clean and show me some respect by telling me whar gwan so we can be civil for our daughter instead he went to his boys house to chill when I told him if he cared he would try sort shit ASAP and he told me I was still nagging therefore he doesn't care about fixing anything with me nor sorting out his situation regarding his daughter the reason it's got to this is because the confrontation became physical I now have no respect for the dirty scum bag and wish he could just be like a ghost and vanish I feel sorry for my daughter and the lessons he will show her later on in life he would rather chill and smoke weed than fix what he broke an work on us being civil for our daughter I'm 100% disgusted by his behaviour and the option I humbly offer is no longer valid he will burn in hell

bb pin?

bb pin?

bb pin?

You mad?

You mad?

You mad?

Titan, don't know what thread (look in babymother and venting threads in l&l room) but basically, Hardfaced was cheating on babymother with his first baby mother and posted on here how he like fucking his ex, even though he's not attracted to her and actually likes his new babymother.

New babymother saw a notification e-mail on his e-mail from vip2 about this so investigated, which lead to this and the breakdown of their relationship.

Titan, don't know what thread (look in babymother and venting threads in l&l room) but basically, Hardfaced was cheating on babymother with his first baby mother and posted on here how he like fucking his ex, even though he's not attracted to her and actually likes his new babymother.

New babymother saw a notification e-mail on his e-mail from vip2 about this so investigated, which lead to this and the breakdown of their relationship.