Tupac vs nas . Who is better

Guest petercrotch

They are all better than each other at something.

2Pac is the best artist Hip Hop has ever seen, he really popularised the sung hook and he knew how to make Hip Hop into music, before him there were really just MC's not Hip Hop artists, I also feel he was the most charismatic rapper to ever live.

Biggie probably had the best flow, but he rapped a lot of negative stuff so not my fav rapper.

Nas is by far the most eloquent out of the lot, the most intelligent and articulate, his vocabulary is far and away more extensive than both Pac and Biggie.

Biggie probably had the best flow, but he rapped a lot of negative stuff so not my fav rapper.

lol the last biggie v pac debate I got into "Biggie only makes party songs". When people downplay him I just assume they havent taken the time to listen to his stuff, cause the guy had it all.

The only short coming Biggie prob had compared to these guys was prob vocab- he was never known for using words that would make you draw for the dictionary.

Otherwise- Flow, Story telling, Punchlines, Versitility, Quotables, Biggie had that on smash- and that was over 2 studio albums + some lesser known stuff.

Jay z, Nas and various other rappers can't really be on the same plateu as Biggie and Pac in my opinion. Not cause they got merked but because these rappers base their style/bars etc on these guys (Not so much Nas in this case) - how can they be better? let alone same level.

lol the last biggie v pac debate I got into "Biggie only makes party songs". When people downplay him I just assume they havent taken the time to listen to his stuff, cause the guy had it all.

The only short coming Biggie prob had compared to these guys was prob vocab- he was never known for using words that would make you draw for the dictionary.

Otherwise- Flow, Story telling, Punchlines, Versitility, Quotables, Biggie had that on smash- and that was over 2 studio albums + some lesser known stuff.

Jay z, Nas and various other rappers can't really be on the same plateu as Biggie and Pac in my opinion. Not cause they got merked but because these rappers base their style/bars etc on these guys (Not so much Nas in this case) - how can they be better? let alone same level.

I'd agree with you on a lot here, Biggie did have great attributes but he still was a bit negative for me, I don't particularly enjoy listening to rap about drugs and killing black people all day.

Yes 2Pac used to talk sh*t too but he had a different demeanor, his was more from a save black people standpoint.

It's funny though because a lot of people try and say Biggie was the most lyrical, when to me lyrical means vocab and I'd agree with you, his vocab was quite basic but his storytelling skills were immense.

Nas probably had the potential to be on 2Pac's level, even higher, but I don't feel he has lived upto that potential through his career.

Nas probably had the potential to be on 2Pac's level, even higher, but I don't feel he has lived upto that potential through his career.

2pac's level in terms of what? commercial success?