Pig meets Adenuga, what happens next?

Guest whowantswhat

Not at all.

Po Po stay on your case, I been pulled over more than 30 times so I know how f*cked off he is.

What does he expect though . He's "ballin" in a car like that in the hood i.e a shithole that has one of the highest rates of crime in england . He should know he's going to get drawn by feds .

I guess he should be happy about it.

• Upvote 2

I doubt he lives in his previous area an even if he did it's still racial profiling either way.

How can the police ask my friend why he had so much air fresheners hanging from his rearview mirror an asked him if he was trying mask the smell of something.

Certain Trident feds are secretly fuming at the success of BBK. It's blatant.

That Murder Blues wasn't all that long ago, and their former yard was the 'problem house' on the estate to the feds. Most man will remember they nicked Skeppy briefly but released him. They've been pissed from then IMO. Mark Duggan popping up in Skeppy's vid etc, all puts him on the radar.

Which is why I love that they ain't slipped back into the f*ckery :lol:

Trident aint worrying about no BBK nigga. They probably checked in on him like are those niggas bothering you lad? Come on tells us all about it...

Skeppy is on a KTA list, trust. That's known to associate for TTDK. You're nuts if you don't think the feds are connecting the dots. I've said it in another thread, but expect a UK equivalent of the hip-hop cops to pop up. That fake shop in North London was just the start of things.

I ain't saying BBK are some super greaze team, I'm saying feds do not trust they are legit and will constantly try sh*t. Same with SN1. Same with PDC.

I doubt they give a f*ck about a G Frsh.

I doubt he lives in his previous area an even if he did it's still racial profiling either way.

How can the police ask my friend why he had so much air fresheners hanging from his rearview mirror an asked him if he was trying mask the smell of something.

That Murder Blues wasn't all that long ago, and their former yard was the 'problem house' on the estate to the feds. Most man will remember they nicked Skeppy briefly but released him. They've been pissed from then IMO. Mark Duggan popping up in Skeppy's vid etc, all puts him on the radar.

What vid?

Guest petercrotch

Not at all.

Po Po stay on your case, I been pulled over more than 30 times so I know how f*cked off he is.

What does he expect though . He's "ballin" in a car like that in the hood i.e a shithole that has one of the highest rates of crime in england . He should know he's going to get drawn by feds .

I guess he should be happy about it.

Boy all im saying is , if i had doe the last place you would see me is tottenham or edmonton .

He should know the codes . How you gonna be chilling in tottenham in your car stationary , playing music or worse driving around as a black man in a car like that and not expect to get drawn . MOVE OUT THE FLIPPING ENDS .

All these stupid videos just give the feds more power .

Feds know what they do , they know how to press a dummies buttons and they do it well

Guest chap44uns

Trident aint worrying about no BBK nigga. They probably checked in on him like are those niggas bothering you lad? Come on tells us all about it...

Skeppy is on a KTA list, trust. That's known to associate for TTDK. You're nuts if you don't think the feds are connecting the dots. I've said it in another thread, but expect a UK equivalent of the hip-hop cops to pop up. That fake shop in North London was just the start of things.

I ain't saying BBK are some super greaze team, I'm saying feds do not trust they are legit and will constantly try sh*t. Same with SN1. Same with PDC.

certi fed

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What vid?

5:12

I've been telling you that they already exist.

certi fed

Trust you to say anything Fedcharger.

My ex's mum was a magistrate, I learnt di lingo.

Guest chap44uns

What vid?

5:12

f*ck off

forgot about this tune

str8 rip

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

certi fed

:lol:

Guest chap44uns

REAL_JSPADES J SPADES

Don't really listen to grime but skeptas brother JME is sh*t no one tell me nothin

@REAL_JSPADES rah, you think I'm sh*t? Pain. Your track Amen is still a big tune regardless bro, bless
@jmeBBK its my opinion that a lot people valued. Your fans have got your back tho brudda keep goin n progress. Bless

REAL_JSPADES J SPADES

When a brudda approaches a situation a grown man ting you got no choice but to respect it

:rofl::rofl:

jme >>>>

spades is a prick for that tho still why would u need to tweet that

JME on that calm honest tip. Ratings.

Who clocked the Mike GLC/Benny Banks tings? :rofl:

J Spades tweeted that Twitter was a drawout after it all went down, now he's trying to drawout other man by @'ing them? Ahh well, Amen is a big tune same way and Spades is f*ck*ng talented.

JME has an angle, and only he can play it. Marketing/A&R would kill for the clean-cut, yet serious image that he has.

• Upvote 1

Jme is acting like an idiot these days . He sits around waiting for feds to roll on him then starts recording them . No wonder why they harras him

its most likely his durag that gets him stopped all the time tbh

LOLS..

True statement though..

He really thinks that durag is droppers. He needs to llow it. Comes like the guy on the actual pack of the Durag

• Upvote 3

what whip is it, nff ratings to jme was just rinsing 96 bars of jme the other day and man said "but i still get wagn and silver link and c2c"

they moved to dollis valley in barnet which is calmer but still lots of asbo sh*t around that particular estate so yeah

They dont live in an estate.

Don't know what kind of criminals you guys are but every fed I've had to deal with has been bless. Don't understand guys that move drugs and get pissed because the police are on their case WTF do you expect? Every time I get stopped I speak to them with respect and I get it back. When I got arrested for robbery (NFA) they were all polite and treated me well. Obviously if you're making a scene, being uncooperative and just being a general d*ckhead then you deserve that sh*t.

I remember some video that got posted on here of some guy getting stopped in a BMW. He made such a scene, shouting his rights, bringing up acts of the law for a solid 45 minutes, when it would have only taken 5 minutes for the officer to check his details and go about his business. Obviously there are some absolute pricks in the service but that's life, paigons will forever be about.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7