The Somalian

fcb64e96ae0c11e2b10722000a1f98d4_7.jpg

febe5c14a94411e2ad5822000aaa094d_7.jpg

9431c312a3c811e29d9922000a1f8ad7_7.jpg

7ce45f78afb511e28b3522000a1f9867_7.jpg

shes 55 say narn

would smoke her narn

tumblr_mfpsyxccno1qmqploo1_400.gif

Look better than most women in their 20's tbh.

I could be nit picky but I think overall she comes across as having class and like Timebomb said the grey hair looks elegant, she coulda dyed it but she didn't.

If the red skirt was black maybe would add a touch more elegance.

apparently she's 38, dont let the gray hair fool u

LOL @ thinking she has class

Why not?

Like I said I could be nit picky but overall I would say so.

Her tops are covering her cleavage and her skirts are not too short.

Yes they are body con but women wear fitted skirts for work hence why I said if she swapped the red skirt for a black one it would be better.

LOL @ thinking she has class

Why not?

Like I said I could be nit picky but overall I would say so.

Her tops are covering her cleavage and her skirts are not too short.

Yes they are body con but women wear fitted skirts for work hence why I said if she swapped the red skirt for a black one it would be better.

I guess im more conservative/snobbish when it comes to these things

Nah I hear you bro, I'm a snob too but I think if it were a women with a flat ass wearing the skirt we might not bat an eyelid.

So you gotta take body type into consideration.

Ignore the gym wear cos that's casual.

I think the leggings and red skirt are not the best choices for someone of that age but I don't think it takes away from her overall appearance.

If I were in my late 40's 50's and I see a ting like that in a bar best believe the 

altoids.jpg

are coming out.

With regards to the body issue, imo a classy woman takes her body into account when deciding on attire, I have known girls with banging bodies who dress in a way that hides/plays down their bress/bum size/curves. Obviously not so much as to look like a baggy clothed dyke, but just a more modest look than the chick above.

I can't ignore the gym attire either because she is posing in it and uploading the pics for the world to see = not classy

Edit: also I would consider leggings outside of the yard = not classy, but like I said maybe im just too snobbish

Double edit: all this discussion of chick's clothes definitely has me feeling like Gok

• Downvote 1

Nothing wrong with leggings if she dresses them right.

My mum looks good for her age but if she puts on leggings they will be with a dress and a bodycon skirt will be of a heavier material with a blouse tucked in/a blazer. No 55yo needs to be out showing off her midriff no matter how good she looks, it's not classy at any age. (Imo)