WHO IS WORTH MORE? WHO IS MORE SUCCESSFUL?

imhim

Dont use Written In The Stars to judge Tinie worth. As I know for a fact Written In The Stars was a auctioned track, that Tinie/his major label paid the most for. Plus we dont know how his publishing works/if he sold it.

Success and value are two different things... I think Tinie is the most succesful... In terms of riches I'd say they are all pretty much the same, probably Tinchy the least (but I think Tinchy has the biggest selling single out of the lot of them, not that it means anything much in terms of riches but you could argue it shows more success), but Tinie has in essence done the least work out of the 4 to get his riches.

yep, like clockwork. thats some groundbreaking insider news. and there everyone was thinking chip was the richest.thats such forward thinking of ya

• Downvote 3

you gotta remember these guys sales/deals dont mean anything. its all to do with the contract they've signed, which none of us will ever know.

TF noes

that your a faggot.

sheee, marvell tried to lick TF's toes, then TF came round the corner and kicked him in his face

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Your never gonna really know who has the most money cos f*ck knows what they doing with it behind the scenes

Also you can't really judge dappy as a solo artist all his numbers were under ndubz and despite what some may think fazer played a big part in that and tulisa did bring a certain amount of appeal for fans/labels so she played her part

so u can't just give all the credit to dappy you gotta split that success three ways tbh

90% of n dubz money is pre teen white girls from country

money is money

but the respect of your peers should count

all these niggas are the same to me

Nigga you f*ck*ng right, you best worry about paper before you worry about rap peers.

well

there lucky the majority of music here ain't great tbh

from when they are leading uk hiphop atm in many people eyes then boi

why should any of them sweat

even the medicore american talent thrown in to feature on there tracks would clear up out here

90% of n dubz money is pre teen white girls from country

money is money

but the respect of your peers should count

all these niggas are the same to me

Nigga you f*ck*ng right, you best worry about paper before you worry about rap peers.

well

there lucky the majority of music here ain't great tbh

from when they are leading uk hiphop atm in many people eyes then boi

why should any of them sweat

even the medicore american talent thrown in to feature on there tracks would clear up out here

And none of them have any chance of blowing in America for that very reason.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

The success part is a fair debate tho

I always feel like chips is fabricated

Tinchey seems to be gettin underrated for what he's managed to do with such lack of talent, the way he's made hits of the back of other people is jokes I applaud him still lol