WHO IS WORTH MORE? WHO IS MORE SUCCESSFUL?

imhim

Labyrinth needs tinnie just as much

Not anyone could have made pass out tbh

Maybe not exactly pass out but if that was any decent rapper being supplied with those kinda crossover commercial beats. They woulda made something big.

Maybe not exactly pass out but if that was any decent rapper being supplied with those kinda crossover commercial beats. They woulda made something big.

no.

the major thing that has made tinie big today is his flow

that whole thing where u elaborate on the last word n sh*t and sound like a d*ckhead

he stole it of nicki minaj and its working for him

not everyone can pull it off

no.

that whole thing where u elaborate on the last word n sh*t and sound like a d*ckhead

Nah g anyone can pull it off how hard is it to stretch your words ffs.

And put Wretch on that beat and it still would have been a hit, and Wretch probably has the most straight forward basic flow in the game.

So i imagine if the likes of Scorcher, Jme, Skepta and others got onto that beat and chorus it would have been a hit as well.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I'm pretty sure I remember tinnie saying in an interview that he linked labyrinth and they made that tune together so it not like he just got flung the beat.

I think it was more the tune that made them both rather than either if them bringing the other but has labyrinth really had much success with any of his tunes that don't feature tinnie?

no.

Nah g anyone can pull it off how hard is it to stretch your words ffs.

And put Wretch on that beat and it still would have been a hit, and Wretch probably has the most straight forward basic flow in the game.

So i imagine if the likes of Scorcher, Jme, Skepta and others got onto that beat and chorus it would have been a hit as well.

i hear dat

but its the swag aswelll

he appeals to all the chino snapback jordan d*ckheads the rest dont

Bruv you think half these youts have brains. They like whatever radio 1 and the various blogs/media outlets ram down their throats. Look at how much chippys commercial popularity grew for his latest album. He was in dailymail all the time, t4, radio 1, turning up to Mayfair clubs with Joey Essex. Features from mavado, keri hilson, chris brown. Promoting creps for adidas. He didn't change that much as a musician. The machine just threw more money behind him. Similarly now he's been dropped. Watch how much he will fade from the limelight initially.

Guest petercrotch

chip is makin money tho, and his shooting vids out in miami n sh*t, tinchie has been out of the scene for awhile, recently made a comeback, dappy is no where near as rich as the other two

id say

chip>>>tinchy>>>dappy

tinie tempah is murkin all of them tho

Dude has a solo deal now and both his N Dubz albums went platinum, infact I swear the 2nd N Dubz album is the highest selling urban album ever.

Yeah but he has to share his money with two other people

Bruv you think half these youts have brains. They like whatever radio 1 and the various blogs/media outlets ram down their throats. Look at how much chippys commercial popularity grew for his latest album. He was in dailymail all the time, t4, radio 1, turning up to Mayfair clubs with Joey Essex. Features from mavado, keri hilson, chris brown. Promoting creps for adidas. He didn't change that much as a musician. The machine just threw more money behind him. Similarly now he's been dropped. Watch how much he will fade from the limelight initially.

chip rise was the most bait machine pushed thing ive seen

Tinie, Dappy, Chipmunk, Tinchy

You could swap Chipmunk & TInchy round tho, but Tinchy on a 360 where as Chipmunk wasn't. However Tinchy grinds harder, his moves/budgetting cost less, allow putting 140k in Chris Brown's pocket for one song...

I swear them man said to me Chipmunk got out of his deal cos they wanted a million for the third album... A million pounds to record songs you know...

Infact put Chippy last lol.

Nah infact keep it how I said, I heard too many stories of Tinchy selling off things like Star In The Hood clothing for the upfront money and he got Jack & Archie managing him, and their demon spawn making it look like he bossing up while they cleaning up, so I know how thats gonna end up...

you gotta remember these guys sales/deals dont mean anything. its all to do with the contract they've signed, which none of us will ever know.

TF noes

that your a faggot.

sheee, marvell tried to lick TF's toes, then TF came round the corner and kicked him in his face

olololol