WHO IS WORTH MORE? WHO IS MORE SUCCESSFUL?

imhim

Just before Kano left his label, Adidas blessed him with a big cheque, he breezed on his then management with it lol.

loool

Tinie, Dappy, Chipmunk, Tinchy

You could swap Chipmunk & TInchy round tho, but Tinchy on a 360 where as Chipmunk wasn't. However Tinchy grinds harder, his moves/budgetting cost less, allow putting 140k in Chris Brown's pocket for one song...

I swear them man said to me Chipmunk got out of his deal cos they wanted a million for the third album... A million pounds to record songs you know...

Infact put Chippy last lol.

how long was the deal for? and hows it structured?

I assume 7 and 7 or 5 and 5.

But Chipmunk can get off/has got of as he was on Jive and Jive no longer exists as Sony/RCA cut its funding and no doubt they want Chipmunk on a 360 deal and to reign in the costs. Its the same as Kano when 679 Recordings was cut by Warners and then relaunched as 679 Artists.

However instead they (Chip) want a million for the next album and better support.

i wanna know how much he made off having written in the stars as the theme to last year's wrestlemania, that's serious money.

Was it the full track or just the beat though?

Tinie does not make that song. It's the beat plus the singer. First got addicted to it on SkySports coverage.

But Chipmunk can get off/has got of as he was on Jive and Jive no longer exists as Sony/RCA cut its funding and no doubt they want Chipmunk on a 360 deal and to reign in the costs. Its the same as Kano when 679 Recordings was cut by Warners and then relaunched as 679 Artists.

However instead they (Chip) want a million for the next album and better support.

lol zero confidence in his own longevity

hows the advance paid?

Written In The Stars was bought by Tinie/his label, his input was just his 16s.

I first heard that and Game Over in a studio in Sweden, Game Over had Lazee & Kano on it, and Written On The Stars had one verse by Lazee on it, but the beat & hook was already done & yes you could tell it was a hit. Tinie did his thing tho.

Fast forward Game Over became Tinchy's and Written In The Stars became Tinie's.

Reality is if Kano stayed on a major one of them would definitely been his.

lol zero confidence in his own longevity

hows the advance paid?

Its budgeted, recording, promo, advance, etc...

Tinchy is playing a club in derby in two weeks, hes not doing much

Tinie seems to have more or less cracked america, hear tunes that have his name on every where

was playing like three sports game demos on xbox live the other day, heard a tinie tempah tune on each,

Not sure about chippy, I thought his team were paying highly for the features and press,

Don't really know about Dappy either, but I assumed his name wasnt that big when divorced from N Dubs

Very little control if your on a major.

However for example a imprint on a major... That gets the budgets opened to them...

Well thats how you get Bangladesh not getting any money on "A Milli"

Or like at Koch/E1 where the Diplomats would get everthing advanced to them, and then not pay producers with what was suppose to come out of the recording budget.

Or at Roc-A-Fella when the Philly artists use to get their projects opened and DESTROY the budget lol and thats the only thing I'll give Jay.

Tinchy is playing a club in derby in two weeks, hes not doing much

Tinie seems to have more or less cracked america, hear tunes that have his name on every where

was playing like three sports game demos on xbox live the other day, heard a tinie tempah tune on each,

Not sure about chippy, I thought his team were paying highly for the features and press,

Don't really know about Dappy either, but I assumed his name wasnt that big when divorced from N Dubs

Cracked America?

How much did his last album sale over there?

Considering Oasis have gone multi platinum in the States and they're not said to have crack America, Tinie has a long way to go.

It gets paid to Cash Money, and then Baby eats & dont pay lol.

Dunno. He ain't getting a mill tho, so its just a way to get off as far as I see it. Cos you can't go to a label (Sony/RCA) which has just cut the label you was on (Jive) due to finances, and want more money for the next album then the last, when the last with more money spent produced worse results than the first album with the smaller budget.