Sign in to follow this  
Gambino

Are Man U About to sign

No im asking, He has a 9 Million buyout claus apparantly if a champions league team come for him, He was @ Chester race ground same time as all the Man U players were. Fergies been watchin him so im told and apparantly he was at Man Utds training ground "Jus watchin his mate Rooney play"

I've heard this as well.RAFA bring him home please!Only Newcastle would buy a player for 16 million and put a 9 million get out clause in his contract

I hope notno doubting his abilitybut if we buy a striker its to replace injury prone SahaOwen would be a step backwards.Wouldnt mind defoehe would get 25+ goals at a top club

Defoe aint good enough for a top four club.
Potential talent wise he is.
I disagree.He's too greedy and one dimensional.

Guest FaZe
Defoe aint good enough for a top four club.
Potential talent wise he is.
I disagree.He's too greedy and one dimensional.
thats his game tho....18 goals as a rotatation player >>>> _____

Guest the_truth_hurts

He wouldn't be that disloyal. Martins and Owen next year wil be lethal.

I've heard this as well.RAFA bring him home please!Only Newcastle would buy a player for 16 million and put a 9 million get out clause in his contract
They where desperate to get him, they paid 17m also.

Guest M12
No im asking, He has a 9 Million buyout claus apparantly if a champions league team come for him, He was @ Chester race ground same time as all the Man U players were. Fergies been watchin him so im told and apparantly he was at Man Utds training ground "Jus watchin his mate Rooney play"
i heard this exact raceground story but replace owen with tevez. surely the press musta been there. who was it? or did it never actually happen

i heard this exact raceground story but replace owen with tevez. surely the press musta been there. who was it? or did it never actually happen
Never heard no Tevez story, This was last week or so when United were at Chester im sure the TV Cameras caught it, Owen was on his mobile phone and Rooney was too supposedly talking to eachother and wavin when they were only a short distance from eachother lol.

yer..apparently Tevez was at a club with Heinze and other UTD players celebrating staying up and us winning the trophy.

lolIt could have been more than just tevez, its unlikely that he was the only west ham player celebrating last night.