Damilola Taylor's dad fuming

Mate get a life I would not be surprised if you are venom. You and I know that is not my room and has never been my room so why you gassing like I told you come correct in life and fix up. End of the day I know what I am doing in life. While you live in some fantasy land about you own some company drive around in a one series. Beg you sit in a dark corner and actually think about what you can accomplish in life. Because end of the day making up stuff and chatting anything about me is not really benifiting your life. Might get you some of di lol's and pos stuff but when the dust settles you are still a loser. Beg u don't come with the I didnt read talk either. Seriously think about that before you make another post you waste of oxygen.

xlk.gif

LOL

Mate get a life I would not be surprised if you are venom. You and I know that is not my room and has never been my room so why you gassing like I told you come correct in life and fix up. End of the day I know what I am doing in life. While you live in some fantasy land about you own some company drive around in a one series. Beg you sit in a dark corner and actually think about what you can accomplish in life. Because end of the day making up stuff and chatting anything about me is not really benifiting your life. Might get you some of di lol's and pos stuff but when the dust settles you are still a loser. Beg u don't come with the I didnt read talk either. Seriously think about that before you make another post you waste of oxygen.

xlk.gif

LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

/

Father should definitely be pissed, but I shouldn't be hearing about it and neither should anyone who's not his immediate family.

'they' are not. The British Empire began with slavery and ended with the remix or colonialism.

if a black or asian person wants to become an honorary member of that. Good luck to him or her

its like Germany giving "order of the third Reich" to Jews. (bet a black would accept tho)

• Upvote 4

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

'they' are not. The British Empire began with slavery and ended with the remix or colonialism.

if a black or asian person wants to become an honorary member of that. Good luck to him or her

its like Germany giving "order of the third Reich" to Jews. (bet a black would accept tho)

Not really the same at all

Truss

It's more like inviting venom 2 stingfellows

Won't do him any harm

But he don't really belong there

• Upvote 3

venom is right tbh

Benjamin Zephaniah>>>>

"I woke up on the morning of November 13 wondering how the government could be overthrown and what could replace it, and then I noticed a letter from the prime minister's office. It said: "The prime minister has asked me to inform you, in strict confidence, that he has in mind, on the occasion of the forthcoming list of New Year's honours to submit your name to the Queen with a recommendation that Her Majesty may be graciously pleased to approve that you be appointed an officer of the Order of the British Empire."

Me? I thought, OBE me? Up yours, I thought. I get angry when I hear that word "empire"; it reminds me of slavery, it reminds of thousands of years of brutality, it reminds me of how my foremothers were raped and my forefathers brutalised. It is because of this concept of empire that my British education led me to believe that the history of black people started with slavery and that we were born slaves, and should therefore be grateful that we were given freedom by our caring white masters. It is because of this idea of empire that black people like myself don't even know our true names or our true historical culture. I am not one of those who are obsessed with their roots, and I'm certainly not suffering from a crisis of identity; my obsession is about the future and the political rights of all people. Benjamin Zephaniah OBE - no way Mr Blair, no way Mrs Queen. I am profoundly anti-empire."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2003/nov/27/poetry.monarchy

allow being quick to pin any award on your chest for glory, but u have no idea were it came from

bow and thank u maam to the queen bee daemon, smfh.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1