Why Are Jews So Powerful ?

Guest petercrotch

much of the protocols has been shown to be plagiarised from other writings from the 1800s

i wanted to believe it but i read a book that had a whole chapter that went into proper detail about it - Voodoo Histories - The role of Conspiracy

the author did seem like he sucked jews hard tho, basically ignored em for the rest of the book

they're still very f*ckin interesting and marvs right when he says its all basically come true, that was blatant in Europe from the early 20th century

marv whats your view on hitler then, u seem to sympathise with some of his finance/jew related views, but i'm sure you disagree with a bit of his manifesto

the fact we get taught all about the holocaust in school but never about any real reason behind hitler's distaste for the jews is frustrating, people are so ignorant n unwilling to hear anything different to what they think, even though they'll admit they know little to nothing

u a holocaust denier marv?

• Upvote 1

the 2nd problem with information such as these protocols is that they will be used by eedyats like local

and the rest real racist pricks in their agenda. as if, i am ever going to unite with some useless bnp/edl fool like him and his elk against jews.

jews are not my enemy, remember its a protocol of ZION..its a manifesto of zionists..the same people who capitalised on Hitler's anger at THEM (zionists)

which left the helpless jews at his mercy. They knew exactly what would happen. why else would they have had a deal with him to repatriate jews to Palestine.

they had a Jewish congress in 1918 or so, where these zionists presented to the jewish people the need to go back to their "homeland" in Palestine and the jewish people overwhelmingly refused and said they were comfortable in Europe...the best place for jewish people in Europe was Germany pre 1939. and the leader of the ZIONIST congress stated and its on record that the jewish people need to be hated...and made to be unwelcome in their host countries for them to see the need to leave Europe.

i dont sympathise with Hitler cos he was a daemon like Netanyahu and GW bush, tony blair..no difference imo.

however, the problem is that the lline between jews and zionists is very thin, its also understandable bcos of ignorance and fear and how Jews and everyone else has been manipulated by daemon run media and govts.

i dont know what the term holocaust denier means........ when experts have merely questioned statements, events and anything infact about the holocaust and get labelled or ostracised as if that holocaust is more special than any other event that constantly gets questioned and revisited. when the same people (jewish) were involved in the murders of 10x more than 6m (PEOPLE, not just jews, apparently killed by the nazis).

but dont ever think in your stupid little skull that bcos i question zionism, and jewish influence and media that somehow i have something in common with dirt like you cos i dont.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

european jews have a knack of turning negatives into positives imo.

e.g jews were prohibited from owning land or being tradesmen in much of medieval europe, so instead they became merchants and moneylenders. The christian church had rules against charging interest on loans, jewish moneylenders charged interest. Kings were forced to take loans off the jews to fund wars, crusades etc. jews made a fortune. Which is where their reputation as usurers comes from.

/

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>venom's front wheeler rants.

• Downvote 1

european jews have a knack of turning negatives into positives imo.

e.g jews were prohibited from owning land or being tradesmen in much of medieval europe, so instead they became merchants and moneylenders. The christian church had rules against charging interest on loans, jewish moneylenders charged interest. Kings were forced to take loans off the jews to fund wars, crusades etc. jews made a fortune. Which is where their reputation as usurers comes from.

/

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>venom's front wheeler rants.

lol yeah, lending money to kings and financing the slave trade that led to estimates of 50m African deaths, about 10m deaths of christians / non christians in crusades... such amazing flair for turning a negative situation of the mass murder of people into a positive and make a 'killing' off it. you introduce a new form of economic slavery onto men (credit and interest) and thats supposed to be an amazing achievement. d*ckhead

• Downvote 3

i have never attended an edl "conference" or voted for the bnp...

i understand though that your prejudices against white people would not allow you to "have something" in common with me

other than the fact you walk on the same white-built roads and use the internet, speak my language etc etc etc

i grew up with a couple jews, still stay in contact, i don't have any prejudice towards them

you on the other hand seem to use the term in a derogatory way almost daily on here when addressing thun

n if you think the bnp and edl have anything against jews then once again you've proved your an idiot

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Certain guys hatred is sickening. I think certain guys (Venom) can't distinguish the difference between a people of the religion and zionist.

Therefore Venom, you are even more of a confused c*nt.

I think you should just speak ALL about homosexuals and what guys are MWSM. There must be some gay uk forum for you, no?

• Upvote 1

i dont have to state that 'im not anti-semitic' cos i have jewish friends

cos thats the first sign of a racist.

the only reason why the BNP or edl (some people who think like them not all) are in support of Israel

is because they believe that THEY are infact descendants of the true israelites

and or the fact that israel is WHITE...supported by WHITE 'power' against the darker peoples of the world

so either way they are still scum...they are united in their Racism with zionists. The only thing is that the zionists have since had the upper hand

and only use them.

• Upvote 1

Certain guys hatred is sickening. I think certain guys (Venom) can't distinguish the difference between a people of the religion and zionist.

I think you should just speak ALL about homosexuals and what guys are MWSM. There must be some gay uk forum for you, no?

ur just dumb and boring. you can barely string a proper sentence together. there must be a forum for retards for you as well ..go find it.

• Downvote 3

Reading this guys posts are beyond amazing.

Reading this guys posts are beyond amazing.

+1

• Downvote 1

Oh Straight Edge Superstar, I'm just depressed I haven't got a man in my life.

:/

i dont have to state that 'im not anti-semitic' cos i have jewish friends

cos thats the first sign of a racist.

the only reason why the BNP or edl (some people who think like them not all) are in support of Israel

is because they believe that THEY are infact descendants of the true israelites

and or the fact that israel is WHITE...supported by WHITE 'power' against the darker peoples of the world

so either way they are still scum...they are united in their Racism with zionists. The only thing is that the zionists have since had the upper hand

and only use them.

well when being accused of being anti-semetic please forgive me for stating that i'm not

lmao they belive they are the true descendants....you jus make it up as you go along i'm certain

i pity your confused-gened existence

People in the bnp and edl are in agreement with Israel is because Israel is anti Muslim and so are they, there is no other reason

i've read many times that they're both funded / have been funded by "zionists"

• Downvote 1

its not confused its true. Just like anything, there are many different factions amongst a wider agenda of thinking.

i have read many white racists sites and statements about them believing they are the true israelites. Hence the crusades,

and the british influence in the creation of the current state of israel

and their staunch support for israel. i have read them claim that Queen lizzy is a direct descendant of one of the 12 tribes of Israel

even going as far as trying to claim Britain is mentioned in the bible. such people are of course anti-muslim, and are also racist

you also have far right groups who hate jews, muslims and blacks.. you can find such people in the same BNP edl kinda heads

ultimately the zionists use all different factions to their advantage.

The two main cultures who have historically left nothing but destruction in their path all around the places they imposed their rule are Europeans and Arabs

(far more extensively than any other cultures).... at every point they have been helped by 'jews' who have played both sides to their advantage.

this has backfired many times, but it still continues today. using the inherent and historical lust for destruction and hatred and domination arabs and Europeans have continually shown in their history to work to their advantage. Thats the protocols of zion in a nutshell tbh, and its actually amazing to see how well and to the letter its being played out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lmao no its not the protocols of zion in a nutshell

i now know that u definitely haven't read it

n u told me jews WERE europeans the other day

and lol at destruction....guy is desperately wanting to move to daemon country after daemon country.....u must lov dat desctruction

no offence to anyone.....but without the jews you'd still be in africa still not doing much productive

• Downvote 2

the jews in israel are of european ancestry. But they dont accept that,

and most europeans dont either. like i said there are many different mindsets.

that is why being jewish and zionist are so intricately linked. because for a Jewish person to be told he/she has no real ancestral right to israel today is a shock

a truth that cannot be accepted.

I have read it, and im sure you havent. you just looked at edited parts of it presented on your racist websites in the same way you get "stats" about black crimes

as interpreted by a racist c*nt.

without the black jewish help, and moorish help to the europeans, you wouldnt have been doing anything much either.

afterall you can go and find how other european cities were described compared to the capital of the iberian city the moors developed.

and if it wasnt for them, Europe wouldve taken longer to come out of the dark ages

as well as the fact that it was the moors who guided columbus to the new worlds

which in turn brought about the slave trade.....that ONLY reason that gave europe a significant advantage over everyone else

and the SOLE reason as to why they got to there they are today.

no offence to any whitey either of course :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

haha yeah well i'll have to take your word for that

but the fact great civilisations existed before us doesn't really mean anythin

least we werent livin in mud huts ay kid

n na as i said i read it in the aforementioned book

and what you said doesn't even cover half of 1 of the protocols

wrong AGAINN

pretending you know things about things you don't AGAINN

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

local ur the one who hasnt read it, stop making yourself look stupid youve done enough already

the POZ in a nutshell is an assault on existing structures to be infiltrated towards a common cause of world domination in prep for their messiah.

thats it in a nutshell.

:lol: hows that then

coulda sworn you jus said this was it tho

using the inherent and historical lust for destruction and hatred and domination arabs and Europeans have continually shown in their history to work to their advantage. Thats the protocols of zion in a nutshell tbh

consistency isn't your strong point tho is it

you also believe that a bunch of old jew hoodies met up in a polish graveyard n actually mapped all this out

• Downvote 1

thats why i said you're dumb. this isnt even anything that requires some sort of special intellect either

but you're just a useless chav vexed that ethnics do better than you and will continue to

from my quote you quoted.... i said using the inherent lust for hatred and destruction to their advantage..

then i rephrased it in a wider context...and said using existing structures towards a common goal of domination

the hate and religious bigotry between europeans/christian and arabs/muslims are one of such existing structures.

the fact that you couldnt understand the correlation in both statements shows you're a failure.

give up and talk to doom. wont reply you no more. bye

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

is that marvell tryna deflect the fact he's chatting sh*t again?

but you can't sum up a summary bro

you can't put a nutshell inside a nutshell, this aint russian dolls

you clearly told me that the protocols IN A NUTSHELL were playing arabs and european's inherent (das rasis btw) lust for destruction against each other

now this NUTSHELL has widened somewhat into some vague google definition that tbh could be describing anything.....a political campaign, a business, 1 man's career, but well done with your correlating

please point me towards all these mentions of playing arabs and europeans off against each other. i can't imagine it features much other than in the protocol about starting world wars.

really the quest for world domination mapped out in the protocols relies on mostly leeching off european civilisation, i don't remember arabs really being mentioned

that civilisation being the existing structure that in your head would never have existed had it not been for the jews in the 1st place, aswell as the moors who helped out a lot, and don't forget them africans

quite clearly your the 1 whos pissed at other races accomplishments.....sat there every single day trying to justify it with fairytales of genetic bloodlust and hatred

odd how those with such a lust for destruction are actually the creators of all the world's successes eh

we probably should have remained in our primitive sheltering eh, keeping ourselves busy by chucking spears at rival tribes rather than strolling off and creating civilisation

wonder if you'd be so excited to mince off to canada then

• Downvote 2