Possibly another race topic, this time justified

Raegus

"I wanted to say I am sorry for the loss of your son. I did not know how old he was. I thought he was a little bit younger than I am. I did not know if he was armed or not,

a lame response from someone who clearly had a prejudiced motive. what does age have to do with it? if you didnt know he was armed what gave you the right to presume he was and take action knowing you were armed.

just sounds like another useless police brutality case. Thats their mentality too...only this idiot couldnt even handle it when he was a plastic fed.

"I wanted to say I am sorry for the loss of your son. I did not know how old he was. I thought he was a little bit younger than I am. I did not know if he was armed or not,

a lame response from someone who clearly had a prejudiced motive. what does age have to do with it? if you didnt know he was armed what gave you the right to presume he was and take action knowing you were armed.

just sounds like another useless police brutality case. Thats their mentality too...only this idiot couldnt even handle it when he was a plastic fed.

he may have "judged a book by it's cover" but i havn't heard any evidence that suggests his motive was any other than protecting his neighbourhood and himself

maybe the kid shouldn't have attacked him?

meanwhile in america...

unarmed whites are being racistly attacked by groups of black men and women all in the name of trayvon, and its ignored by all mainstream media

20 blacks leave a white man in critical condition in Alabama, "Now thats justice for Trayvon." http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/apr/23/man-beaten-mob-critical-condition-ar-3659891/

black kids racistly beat up white man in Chigago, cos they were upset about the Trayvon case, http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/12032142-460/prosecutors-trayvon-martin-case-led-to-racial-beating-in-oak-park.html

78 yr old white man beaten by group of black youths in Ohio, "this is for trayvon", http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/05/trayvon-martin-case-looms-over-beating-78-year-old-ohio-man/

white man beaten by 8 black men in Florida, yelling "Trayvon" http://www.gainesville.com/article/20120409/ARTICLES/120409617

n that 1 i posted couple days back, all this in the space of a week, not a peep in the news

maybe if these defenseless white men had a gun in their back pocket like zimmerman did, they would have saved themselves a beating

he may have "judged a book by it's cover" but i havn't heard any evidence that suggests his motive was any other than protecting his neighbourhood and himself

maybe the kid shouldn't have attacked him?

meanwhile in america...

unarmed whites are being racistly attacked by groups of black men and women all in the name of trayvon, and its ignored by all mainstream media

20 blacks leave a white man in critical condition in Alabama, "Now thats justice for Trayvon." http://www2.wkrg.com...ion-ar-3659891/

black kids racistly beat up white man in Chigago, cos they were upset about the Trayvon case, http://www.suntimes....n-oak-park.html

78 yr old white man beaten by group of black youths in Ohio, "this is for trayvon", http://www.foxnews.c...r-old-ohio-man/

white man beaten by 8 black men in Florida, yelling "Trayvon" http://www.gainesvil...ICLES/120409617

n that 1 i posted couple days back, all this in the space of a week, not a peep in the news

maybe if these defenseless white men had a gun in their back pocket like zimmerman did, they would have saved themselves a beating

do u really think he attacked him?? even tho TM WAS THE ONE RUNNING

he diddnt have no gun in his back pocket, it must of bin visible at some point before the scuffle occured

trayvon was running? where?

he couldn't have outpaced this fella na?

is this from an eye witness? link plz?

what about the guy who saw trayvon on top of zimmerman beating him while zimmerman was calling for help?

what about the blood on zimmerman's head?

so you think that zimmerman saw an innocent black child on his street, racistly confronted him, pulled his gun on trayvon, n THEN a scuffle occured, n then he shot him?

sounds like absolute nonsense to me, your (willingly) being led to believe lies

e5itc5.jpg

all evidence suggests this chap was a violent thug

• Upvote 1

local what has happened to those men is tragic

but its a snowball effect of what happened in the first place

i chase you down the road

you dont know me

im not a police officer

you defend yourself against a stranger

i kill you then tell your family it was in self defence cus u looked off

mindf*ck?

trayvon was running? where?

he couldn't have outpaced this fella na?

is this from an eye witness? link plz?

what about the guy who saw trayvon on top of zimmerman beating him while zimmerman was calling for help?

what about the blood on zimmerman's head?

so you think that zimmerman saw an innocent black child on his street, racistly confronted him, pulled his gun on trayvon, n THEN a scuffle occured, n then he shot him?

e5itc5.jpg

all evidence suggests this chap was a violent thug

diddnt zimmerman himself say" hes running"????

did the guy see who started the fight? no, now tell me who has more motive to start an altercation....

what about the blood on his head?? have u ever bin in a fight before!!!

( in reply to the bold writing) how is that not possible, he may not of pulled it out but im sure he made trayvon aware that he had one

and the fact the your going by a picture and ur assuming hes a "violent thug" shows your a fool.

YES.

You sound so sheltered that you cant comprehend that we live in a f*cked up world

a black boy takes a pic fooling around and he is thug?

wigger-42888.jpg

what about you here? thug yh?

i'm not going off that picture at all, i posted that for your benifit so you don't have in your head the picture of a 12 year old boy like they're showin in the news

i posted this last page, all shows the kid's true colours if u bother to read

pt 1 http://www.wagist.co...n-a-drug-dealer

pt 2 http://patdollard.co...trayvon-martin/

accordin to his boy he'd swung on a busdriver a few days before

i wonder why he "would need" to start this fight. I wonder what racism or gun pointing the bus driver engaged in to have such a lovely young man attack him?

maybe zimmerman asked him what he was doin loitering about n the kid got defensive and swung on him?

its obvious which is a more typical, logical and believable story.

but, of course, i'm sheltered, white/hispanic people do actually go around killing defensless black children n gettin away with it most days. black american children would never engage in unprovoked violence. ok

pmsl at the pic responses, guys are gonna have odd google search history

i'm not going off that picture at all, i posted that for your benifit so you don't have in your head the picture of a 12 year old boy like they're showin in the news

i posted this last page, all shows the kid's true colours if u bother to read

pt 1 http://www.wagist.co...n-a-drug-dealer

pt 2 http://patdollard.co...trayvon-martin/

accordin to his boy he'd swung on a busdriver a few days before

i wonder why he "would need" to start this fight. I wonder what racism or gun pointing the bus driver engaged in to have such a lovely young man attack him?

maybe zimmerman asked him what he was doin loitering about n the kid got defensive and swung on him?

its obvious which is a more typical, logical and believable story.

but, of course, i'm sheltered, white/hispanic people do actually go around killing defensless black children n gettin away with it most days. black american children would never engage in unprovoked violence. ok

ITS IRRELEVANT BECAUSE ZIMMERMAN did not know TM, does TM have a criminal record?no, has any of your "thuggish " activities bin proven correct??

the fact that the second links photo aint even TM tells me a lot

he was running before zimmerman got out of the car

why would he do that?

local if TM had been a young man of any other colour, do you think the outcome would have been the same?

no idea. only ever been to america once n i was about 8, i would assume so though. i know i wouldn't ever have heard about it if it had.

there had been a spate of burglaries in the area, trayvon had had 12 pieces of women's jewellry confiscated from him by the police before. zimmerman was neigbourhood watch. he successfully identified a theif, confronted him, my guess is he was violently attacked n acted in self defence

why would a man, regardless of racial prejudices, risk everything to kill someone?

he was running before zimmerman got out of the car

why would he do that?

local if TM had been a young man of any other colour, do you think the outcome would have been the same?

no idea. only ever been to america once n i was about 8, i would assume so though. i know i wouldn't ever have heard about it if it had.

there had been a spate of burglaries in the area, trayvon had had 12 pieces of women's jewellry confiscated from him by the police before. zimmerman was neigbourhood watch. he successfully identified a theif, confronted him, my guess is he was violently attacked n acted in self defence

why would a man, regardless of racial prejudices, risk everything to kill someone?

did u listen to the tape!!....obv he was running because GZ was following him

GZ was a SELF APPOINTED neighbourhood watchman,

its like your to foolish to understand that any so called" past activities" are irrelevant

how about the fact that if zimmerman diddnt leave his car, no fight would of occured

Guest petercrotch

To be honest as much as (in recent weeks) white people have started to grow on me there is a bait race war going on and sadly blacks we are on the wrong side of it .Not going to insight violence or anything like that but lets just say i think It's about time we wised up and stuck together ,increased our numbers and spread "di founds" as some would say on here

more like its bait a race war is trying to be provoked

jus wait till november when obama gets voted out

horaito....he wasn't runnin because he clocked the feds were being called? a known theif in an area known for theft, and your first explanation is that the 17 yr old black kid with an obvious chip on his shoulder is runnin away from a fat mexican in a car because he's scared of him?

neighbourhood watch is never an elected position u div.

how about the fact that people have a right to protect their communities? and no matter how offended a supposedly innocent child may be at being asked what he's doing loitering about, it doesn't give anyone the right to attack someone

this kind of blind loyalty, coupled with hatred of whites, is exactly why if any one group is going to be used to kick off a race war in the usa, england, france etc, its not going to be whites, asians, chinese etc, its goin to be blacks

more like its bait a race war is trying to be provoked

jus wait till november when obama gets voted out

horaito....he wasn't runnin because he clocked the feds were being called? a known theif in an area known for theft, and your first explanation is that the 17 yr old black kid with an obvious chip on his shoulder is runnin away from a fat mexican in a car because he's scared of him?

how can he know who was on the phone,ffs stop actin dumb, his chick stated that TM SAID "SOME1 IS FOLLOWING ME"

neighbourhood watch is never an elected position u div.

again no one appointed him neighbourhood watchmen,

how about the fact that people have a right to protect their communities? and no matter how offended a supposedly innocent child may be at being asked what he's doing loitering about, it doesn't give anyone the right to attack someone

he was walking home, it was NBA half time, der is no proof trayvon attacked Zimmerman first, why would he when he ran away as zimmerman stated, why would he go back when zimmerman is returning back to his car?? does that make any sense

this kind of blind loyalty, coupled with hatred of whites, is exactly why if any one group is going to be used to kick off a race war in the usa, england, france etc, its not going to be whites, asians, chinese etc, its goin to be blacks

again why inform the police if your only going to take it into your own hands?

tell me why would TM need to start an altercation???

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

He probably rolled up next too him and said "hey what are u doing here?"

Treyvon like anyone else probably said or thought "what's it to you? Fuck off"

And tried keep it moving

Etc

dunno bout u but when i was doin somethin illegal when i was a kid if we ever saw any1 on their phone we'd assume it was to the old bill n we'd do 1

"again why inform the police if your only going to take it into your own hands?"

exactly, didn't zimmerman follow him on foot when he couldn't follow in his car anymore? in the tape said somethin like "the bastards always get away!", sick of injustice he decided to followed him on foot so he didn't get away

we don't know who threw the 1st punch, but zimmerman was reported to have had his head smashed to the ground repeatedly by trayvon

I don't know why he'd "NEED TO START AN ALTERCATION", maybe his friend that wrote on his twitter congratulating trayvon on beating up a bus driver could shed some light on trayvon's willingness to physically assault people?

dunno bout u but when i was doin somethin illegal when i was a kid if we ever saw any1 on their phone we'd assume it was to the old bill n we'd do 1

"again why inform the police if your only going to take it into your own hands?"

exactly, didn't zimmerman follow him on foot when he couldn't follow in his car anymore? in the tape said somethin like "the bastards always get away!", sick of injustice he decided to followed him on foot so he didn't get away

we don't know who threw the 1st punch, but zimmerman was reported to have had his head smashed to the ground repeatedly by trayvon

I don't know why he'd "NEED TO START AN ALTERCATION", maybe his friend that wrote on his twitter congratulating trayvon on beating up a bus driver could shed some light on trayvon's willingness to physically assault people?

if zimmerman threw the first punch then TM has every right to defend himself.

theres no proof that even happened, how come the bus driver hasn't said" yeah that TM Dude did this?" again stop going by what people say