Possibly another race topic, this time justified

Raegus

Guest petercrotch

It has been confirmed that george zimmerman will now face charges . BUT

No one has "seen or heard" from him in days .

So yall know what tit tis .

No doubt he will never be seen again

• Downvote 1

Should hear soon

\

Trayvon Martin: George Zimmerman 'to be charged'

_59610477_composite2copy.jpg

In 911 calls before the shooting George Zimmerman told police that Trayvon Martin looked suspicious

Continue reading the main story

Related Stories

A Florida prosecutor is to bring charges later against a neighbourhood watch volunteer who shot an unarmed black teenager, officials say.

Angela Corey's decision is to be announced at 18:00 (22:00 GMT) in Jacksonville, Florida.

It is not clear what charges George Zimmerman, 28, could face over the February killing of Trayvon Martin.

On Tuesday, Mr Zimmerman's lawyers said they had lost contact with him and were not aware of his location.

Ms Corey's office had indicated on Tuesday that she would make an announcement on the case within 72 hours.

Ms Corey is widely regarded as one of Florida's most aggressive prosecutors.

Earlier this week she decided not to seek a grand jury review of the case, which means the decision to bring charges against Mr Zimmerman would be hers alone.

Ms Corey, who is based in Jacksonville, took over the case on 22 March after Seminole County state prosecutor Norman Wolfinger stepped aside after coming under intense scrutiny.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Your just another frustrated guy that wishes he was black

Probably due 2 ur oriental penis

What is it with you and penis? Jesus Christ.

smh2.gif

Your just another frustrated guy that wishes he was black

Weird yout

:/

PMSL

Caught three in one net!

• Downvote 3

"My personal feeling is that, as a young kid that was beat on by a bully, that was pretty much singled out—the guy [Zimmerman] stalked him, didn't follow instructions from a superior officer, when they said, 'Stop following the kid.' That tells you everything right there. But my all-around perspective, I wasn't there, I don't know what happened. But it's just so widespread and overt what happened. Even though this is the best country in the world, certain laws in this country are a disgrace to a nation of savages. It's a majority versus a minority. That's the way God planned it. He didn't want to do something about it, He wanted us to do something about it. And if we don't, it's gonna stay this way. We have to continue tweeting, we have to continue marching, we have to continue fighting for Trayvon Martin. If that's not the case, he was killed in vain, and we're just waiting for it to happen to our children. He'll have gotten away with impunity. It's a disgrace that man hasn't been dragged out of his house and tied to a car and taken away. That's the only kind of retribution that people like that understand. It's a disgrace that man hasn't been shot yet. Forget about him being arrested--the fact that he hasn't been shot yet is a disgrace. That's how I feel personally about it."

Tyson been a real g

Full interview is here

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/mike-tyson-sex-drugs-trayvon-martin-222803402.html

"My personal feeling is that, as a young kid that was beat on by a bully, that was pretty much singled out—the guy [Zimmerman] stalked him, didn't follow instructions from a superior officer, when they said, 'Stop following the kid.' That tells you everything right there. But my all-around perspective, I wasn't there, I don't know what happened. But it's just so widespread and overt what happened. Even though this is the best country in the world, certain laws in this country are a disgrace to a nation of savages. It's a majority versus a minority. That's the way God planned it. He didn't want to do something about it, He wanted us to do something about it. And if we don't, it's gonna stay this way. We have to continue tweeting, we have to continue marching, we have to continue fighting for Trayvon Martin. If that's not the case, he was killed in vain, and we're just waiting for it to happen to our children. He'll have gotten away with impunity. It's a disgrace that man hasn't been dragged out of his house and tied to a car and taken away. That's the only kind of retribution that people like that understand. It's a disgrace that man hasn't been shot yet. Forget about him being arrested--the fact that he hasn't been shot yet is a disgrace. That's how I feel personally about it."

Tyson been a real g

Full interview is here

http://news.yahoo.co...-222803402.html

Quite raw comments, but essentially on point.

LOL @ some of the faceless comments underneath the interview.

More evidence of Thun's d*ckhead foster father jumping on the same 'mainstream media''s ass and construing his own sh*t together

to feed to his loyal sheeple. even though said media are 'state run or embedded' according to him.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=YzwC6MGkiPs

You seriously have become a fan of Jones

Keep worshipping RT news release about there warped UFO theorys and there bullshit?