Reggie Yates: Teen Gangs

Fighting Weight

ooh sherlock holmes.

i didnt watch the show, i just familiar with the same tired script such shows go by

reading the comments of those who watched it kinda confirms itd*ckwad margins, no i wasnt chatting sh*t, i just know what im talking about and dont give a hoot what you think

Venom, Profit Margins asked you a simple question, why didn't you answer it?

How do you know he didn't grow up or know people from ends that are fucked?

I grow up with a lot of wasted people, then made a decision to not associate myself with them. Now I'm living life nice & carefree whilst they are in prison or being whatless.

How do you know he didn't grow up or know people from ends that are fucked?

I grow up with a lot of wasted people, then made a decision to not associate myself with them. Now I'm living life nice & carefree whilst they are in prison or being whatless.

Good stuff to hear

How do you know he didn't grow up or know people from ends that are f*cked?

i gave him a simple answer as well. the whole ' i grew up with wasted people' etc depends on what the reality actually was. many man gas themselves claiming they grew up around sh*t when in reality the waste people would never have seen them as anyone to even relate with themselves... just cos the guy you call waste went to your school and you knew his name doesnt mean you had the same situation once you left that school after closing time. man like reggie has been acting since 8 or 9....which means he already had a focus and a positive network...knowing his family set up as well is a good enough example to refute any claims of 'growing up amongst ______' cos thats not just the case. As it isnt for many who think it was or is.... ur a spastic neek for example what exactly could you do on road? so yes, i agree that there were plenty of idiots in the class room who are now either dead or in pen or living waste but if you werent really involved with them and their waste and then made a conscious decision to look for another way or found it through someone else.. its not the same thing, which is why i was criticising shows like that because that's how it comes across.

• Downvote 1