Fuel prices

Salamanca

So many idiots going on like sheep filling up. The worst are the ones who fill up all their cans, theres no strike it hasn't even been announced and you go to empty the pumps meaning no petrol for when needed. Hope their houses or where ever they keep the petrol blows up!

The gov have no idea about whats really going on, they all chat sh*t every party, I can't take any serious, all take and a failure to back it up.

What a mess of a country we have become, laughing stock. So much for the Tories wanting to fix us, just as worse as the previous regime.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Some of my local places are closed and Sainsbury's has a 30 car+ qeue, i didn't need to fill up luckily, just drove past there and saw loads of angry white van drivers lol

i have over 3/4 of a tank left and i don't really need to drive anywhere next week apart from just cruising so i'm ok for now

my dad is pissed, his car drinks a lot of fuel and he used to fill up a full tank every 2-3 days but no chance of filling up at the moment

i told him to try late in the night, hopefully the places that are open 24/7 will be a little quieter

• 4 months later...