Coming to terms.....

Guest10

Moving on is wise but hard. If shes worth the second attempt deffo go for it but the sex thing will deffo play on your mind if you make it a bigger issue. She took the piss to an extent but same time you can't really say anything cus she wasnt with you at the time. I reckon she did it from the hurt and to persuade herself to try and move on herself.

• Downvote 2

I reckon she did it from the hurt and to persuade herself to try and move on herself.

I agree with this. OP hasn't told us what the silly arguments are about but if they were about sex then she's not in the wrong at all and if they weren't then I'd say you've both lost.

I reckon she did it from the hurt and to persuade herself to try and move on herself.

I agree with this. OP hasn't told us what the silly arguments are about but if they were about sex then she's not in the wrong at all and if they weren't then I'd say you've both lost.

Nah, the arguements weren't about sex. The arguements started when she found a new job, which then her behaviour changed. Throughout the MAJORITY of the relationship she never had a job, so obviously this meant a lot more time on her hands to spend with me. To her, I was her world and her life was based on me. That's how close we got considering she didn't really have much friends too.

But when she found a new job, it was like she all of a sudden grew up. Everything changed. Started acting too big because she was making her own money from work, making new friends from work, being invited to work parties etc, and because of the new female friends she made she became easily influenced by them. She would listen a lot to what they would say and take their relationship advice, which PISSED me off because who were they to judge or have an opinion on what goes on between me and her.

But anyways, with this new working life she had and new friends she made I told her many times that her behaviour is changing and she's starting to become a little distant now. To her, she disagreed and thought I was overreacting. She insisted that she hadn't changed and that she was not being gassed by her new friends. But as a guy who watched her become proper close to me throughout the relationship at first, I knew what I was talking about. So continuously we argued many times about this everytime she would make a reference to one of her friends from work telling her this or that about the relationship. KMT!

I defo let her breathe during the relationship.

If anything It was me that needed to breathe because of the way she always wanted to spend time with me and always call me bare times a day.

Just that the opportunity she learnt how to breathe herself, she breathed a bit too much of the wrong influential scent and started adapting to it.

Nah, the arguements weren't about sex. The arguements started when she found a new job, which then her behaviour changed. Throughout the MAJORITY of the relationship she never had a job, so obviously this meant a lot more time on her hands to spend with me. To her, I was her world and her life was based on me. That's how close we got considering she didn't really have much friends too.

But when she found a new job, it was like she all of a sudden grew up. Everything changed. Started acting too big because she was making her own money from work, making new friends from work, being invited to work parties etc, and because of the new female friends she made she became easily influenced by them. She would listen a lot to what they would say and take their relationship advice, which PISSED me off because who were they to judge or have an opinion on what goes on between me and her.

But anyways, with this new working life she had and new friends she made I told her many times that her behaviour is changing and she's starting to become a little distant now. To her, she disagreed and thought I was overreacting. She insisted that she hadn't changed and that she was not being gassed by her new friends. But as a guy who watched her become proper close to me throughout the relationship at first, I knew what I was talking about. So continuously we argued many times about this everytime she would make a reference to one of her friends from work telling her this or that about the relationship. KMT!

Basically she realised life was better making her own money rather then relying on you don.

/

'G.A.B.O.S' how can forget this acronym!!!

Move on. I've been that girl, in a similar situation, except for sleeping with another guy. So I guess I see it from her side.

As close as we were, we've both grown up a lot and I stand firmer in my beliefs, so it wouldn't make sense.

It isn't fair on you what she did and whichever way she's decided to go with her beliefs after that event, could possibly cause a strain. You either won't see her the same or you'll get fed up, especially if you can't put behind you she slept with someone else.

what i see here is that you couldve been her first but becuase you cared so much for her you were willing to respect her so called religious reasons not to fuck her correctly

this next dn just wanted the bang and done what he needed to get that shit- he didnt care about these apparent christian values that this girl had

if you hadnt cared about her religious beliefs you wouldve banged her properly im sure

she dont deserve you tbh ( no homo )

you will defo learn from your mistakes - shit like this will just make a guy more ruthless in the future

girls are very twisted/confused for all you know she prob wanted you to give her the full length but wanted to be pressured more into it

i say u entertain her and get that bang in and then cut her off compeltely

you will feel much better about yourself and she will feel a lot worse

/

cant call my man a wasteman for liking and respecting his girl taht much that he didnt want to jeopardise her religious beliefs

• Upvote 5

what i see here is that you couldve been her first but becuase you cared so much for her you were willing to respect her so called religious reasons not to f*ck her correctly

this next dn just wanted the bang and done what he needed to get that sh*t- he didnt care about these apparent christian values that this girl had

if you hadnt cared about her religious beliefs you wouldve banged her properly im sure

she dont deserve you tbh ( no homo )

you will defo learn from your mistakes - sh*t like this will just make a guy more ruthless in the future

girls are very twisted/confused for all you know she prob wanted you to give her the full length but wanted to be pressured more into it

i say u entertain her and get that bang in and then cut her off compeltely

you will feel much better about yourself and she will feel a lot worse

/

cant call my man a wasteman for liking and respecting his girl taht much that he didnt want to jeopardise her religious beliefs

Real talk to this post!

Everything you said was on point. I appreciate your views bro.

Thanks to everyone that's posted their views so far too. I've acknowledged some of the positive and constructive criticism that I've seen in this topic.

Not being funny, but the fact you appreciated the worst possible advice on here, put in the most misogynistic and frankly idiotic way, shows how stupid this thread is and how stupid you are.

I mentioned before about the name calling init. See my earlier post.

Explain why you think that was the worst possible advice. He basically summarised the outline of the situation from his point of view and to be honest, a lot of what he said is reality. That's why I appreciated what he said.

• Upvote 1