Coming to terms.....

Guest10

Not being funny, but the fact you appreciated the worst possible advice on here, put in the most misogynistic and frankly idiotic way, shows how stupid this thread is and how stupid you are.

you are in no position to determine the effectiveness of any advice on this situation as you were dealing with a heaux

*spits*

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Really I don't think you can judge her manner by this alone. She was fairly young and if she felt a way with you that doesn't mean it was all false even though she then went on to sleep with someone in the future.

You wasn't around, weren't talking and by all accounts she regrets this move, I don't think it makes her less of a person.

Although from your point of view I see why your hurt and why this can't be forgotten about. Its more a dig in your pride because it wasn't you who got that fully from her.

Move on because you'll never pass this with her.

• Downvote 6

Not being funny, but the fact you appreciated the worst possible advice on here, put in the most misogynistic and frankly idiotic way, shows how stupid this thread is and how stupid you are.

you are in no position to determine the effectiveness of any advice on this situation as you were dealing with a heaux

*spits*

Err didn't you admit to banging a transsexual?

My guess is that your two friends Fat Eric and Supermalt posd you for this. You're dumb, you're a a closet faggot, and you're a road wannabe, and your advice was LAUGHABLE.

Lol @ some of the last few posts.

But yeh, as I said earlier. I've dropped off any feelings that I had for her and I'm gonna keep it moving.

I could take the piss as couple people have told me to and just stick around temporarily so that I can get a bang in aswell, but that would definitely come down to pride's sake.

Mario is playing this stupid f*cking prick role nicely, few time's i've gone to respond and been like "Oh, I see you "

/

John Doe hit it on the head tbh

To me I think your indecisiveness also blurred her lines, she was probably on the slow path of seeing you as a VERY GOOD/CLOSE FRIEND rather than the guy she was on.

Where do I start?

1. The females chatting sh*t as usual

2. Just lock all contact with her, EVERYTHING, but before you do I would suggest telling her how you really feel about what she done, language can destroy a persons soul

3. Reading your post about halfway I actually had to put my phone on my phone and say f*ck, knew what was coming

SHE MADE YOU WAIT, STRINGED YOU ALONG

ALSO OF COURSE SHE WASN'T A VIRGIN, WAS PROBABLY A BOSH BEFORE BUT WANTED TO RE-INVENT HERSELF WITH YOU LIKE AVB AT CHELSEA, ALL THIS I WANNA WAIT TALK

NO WAY SHE HAS ONLY f*ckED ONE GUY WHILE YOU WAS INSIDE

FFS MAN GROW SOME BALLS

I KNOW YOU ONLY MADE THIS TOPIC BECAUSE YOU WANT SOMEONE TO REASSURE YOU TO GO BACK WITH HER

YEAH SHE MAY NOT EVEN BE A HOE BUT SHE HAS HOE TENDANCIES, THATS TOO MUCH OF A RISK IMO

PERSONALLY I WOULD DESTROY HER SOUL THEN MOVE ON AND LEARN FROM IT

TO THE PEOPLE SAYING SHE DIDN'T REALLY DO NOTHING WRONG

SHE f*ckED A RANDOM GUY WHO PROBABLY GAMED HER, SHOWS SHE IS EASILY INFLUENCED

CMON THE MAN SHE WAS WITH FOR OVER A YEAR IS INSIDE HAVING SLEEPNESS NIGHTS WHILE SHE IS GETTING BENT OVER THE BONNET OF DONS CORSA IN A CAR PART, GETTING CHOKED, CUMMED ON ETC

SAME BODY SHE MADE YOU CARESS AND BEG FOR SHE WAS LAYING ON A PLATE FOR ANYBODY ELSE

SERIOUSLY GUYS NOWADAYS ARE JUST WALKING

PVC-Carpet-roll-.jpg

NOT A GOOD TRAIT FOR YOUR WIFE TO HAVE

SHE f*ckED A RANDOM GUY WHO PROBABLY GAMED HER, SHOWS SHE IS EASILY INFLUENCED

CMON THE MAN SHE WAS WITH FOR OVER A YEAR IS INSIDE HAVING SLEEPNESS NIGHTS WHILE SHE IS GETTING BENT OVER THE BONNET OF DONS CORSA IN A CAR PART, GETTING CHOKED, CUMMED ON ETC

SAME BODY SHE MADE YOU CARESS AND BEG FOR SHE WAS LAYING ON A PLATE FOR ANYBODY ELSE

It's mad how creative your imagination is. Make Michelle Obama sound a hoe if you put it across like that.

Did you witness any of the above? So wtf are you talking about?! :S

And I don't remember him saying the guy she slept with was 'random' (correct me if Im wrong)