Why the progeny of slaves will strike gold at the Olympics

Captain Planet

Sorry mate, who created the IQ test again?

It's a white European yardstick for white European idiots.

@ John Doe - 100%.

the same people who created most things mate

they also created the olympics and competitive running in general, are these also white european yardsticks?

i don't really have any interest in the validity of iq tests tbh but has anyone got an alternative?

also....why are u agreeing with doe? i expect u to have the every1s equal apart from the things black people excel at viewpoint

Then you misunderstand me, and you're a neggy mug.

Scientific racism is scientific racism. It ignores individual agency and the context that those individuals were raised in. What did you think I was saying?

So if you agree the European created these systems, why do you feel that Black people are somehow best described in those terms? They are not. The Olympics is a Nationalist's wet dream, along with most other international sporting events, but most people miss that. Racism is the 'logical' extension of nationalistic thinking. When Hitler tried to use it to prove Germany's new found 'Aryan' superiority, in the middle of his mock Greco-Roman capital, he failed and an African slave descendant beat him.

My point is until Black people can win all round, and articles about 'Black sporting ability' isn't juxtaposed with a headline like 'Black boys fall behind white and Asian children in school again', we're f*cked.

• Downvote 2

I'm not talking about sports which I already made perfectly clear, I am talking about to 2 actions, running and swimming which unusually for 'sports' are not influenced by the multitude of variables that a sport can be.

I'm not talking about Tennis, Gymnastics, Football or Ice Hockey.

Simply running and swimming.

And to refer to data and results collected over the last 100 years as "a bunch of a few African and European bones" is very short sighted.

On 1 hand you give credence to a theory with no wings and yet repudiate another for which there is a firm base of knowledge.

To what aim? To discredit science?

Let me ask you this, why in your opinion do black sprinters dominate sprinting?

why are you only talkign about swimming and running? why single out two out of hundreds of sports for which your so called science woulld also hold up?

denser bones means black people cant swim? i see black people swimming all the time excellently. what do you see?#

i said your claims are plain stupid cos its not even taking into account the most obvious reasons.

The US and Jamaican athletics training regime is above world standards in terms of talent cultivating...THAT is why they do so well

THAT is why the Eastern europeans and chinese dominate in Gymnastics

THAT is why Oriental and Europeans excel in classics

THAT is why the ethiopeans and kenyans excel in long distance running

THAT is why the brits excel in most rowing events

THAT is why the australians and americans excel in swimming

have a look at the grassroots organisation, cultivation and training of the talent as a 'traditional' event and you will find why the jamaicans excel in running along with the americans.

what about black slaves taken to the middle east? why arent they excelling in running?

there were more black slaves taken to brazil than any other country, how come they arent excelling?

@elemintiasm it wasnt me who negged u.

black people swim traditionally all over the world as LEISURE there are not many if any grassroots competitive development in swimming, or ice hockey, or slalom, or archery, or equestrian sports, or ping pong..

cant even believe you're even considering any truth in that bone nonsense.

Go find your ancestors 'denser' Bones and knock some sense into you

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm not talking about sports which I already made perfectly clear, I am talking about to 2 actions, running and swimming which unusually for 'sports' are not influenced by the multitude of variables that a sport can be.

I'm not talking about Tennis, Gymnastics, Football or Ice Hockey.

Simply running and swimming.

And to refer to data and results collected over the last 100 years as "a bunch of a few African and European bones" is very short sighted.

On 1 hand you give credence to a theory with no wings and yet repudiate another for which there is a firm base of knowledge.

To what aim? To discredit science?

Let me ask you this, why in your opinion do black sprinters dominate sprinting?

why are you only talkign about swimming and running? why single out two out of hundreds of sports for which your so called science woulld also hold up?

denser bones means black people cant swim? i see black people swimming all the time excellently. what do you see?#

i said your claims are plain stupid cos its not even taking into account the most obvious reasons.

The US and Jamaican athletics training regime is above world standards in terms of talent cultivating...THAT is why they do so well

THAT is why the ethiopeans and kenyans excel in long distance running

THAT is why the australians and americans excel in swimming

have a look at the grassroots organisation, cultivation and training of the talent as a 'traditional' event and you will find why the jamaicans excel in running along with the americans.

what about black slaves taken to the middle east? why arent they excelling in running?

there were more black slaves taken to brazil than any other country, how come they arent excelling?

@elemintiasm it wasnt me who negged u.

black people swim traditionally all over the world as LEISURE there are not many if any grassroots competitive development in swimming, or ice hockey, or slalom, or archery, or equestrian sports, or ping pong..

cant even believe you're even considering any truth in that bone nonsense.

Go find your ancestors 'denser' Bones and knock some sense into you

Nah I know now, cool.

I agree with you.

f*ck a local.

• Downvote 2

tbh

if you believe that africans are atheltically superior to asian and european counterparts

then it is entirely plausible that africans may be intellectually inferior to those same asian and european continents

John Doe I took you as being smarter than that and shame on the people who pos'd you.

If there was irrefutable evidence that suggested African's were less intelligent than Europeans and Asians then that is the only thing which would make that theory plausible.

Nothing else.

There is no link between athleticism and intelligence lol.

I don't even believe that Africans are athletically superior, I only stated that I think difference in body composition can give an ethnicity advantages over another in certain sports.

I'm sure you could find a huge difference in IQ scores between middle class blacks and poor blacks so that says it all really.

maybe, but it don't say it all, says a bit

same as dj bmc's quote from that article about swimming

"buoyancy varies for every swimmer, and differences within races are far greater than those between them"

also the case for IQ

but it's the mean, the average, that "says it all"

n tbh to an extent, generally, isn't wealth an indicator of intelligence

mate how is "irrefutable evidence" the only way something can be plausible

as supermalt said, as intelligence is such a "varied subject", irrefutable evidence would be hard to come by

the closest indicator i can think of would be iq test tho, no?

You answered this yourself further down, we are talking at a competitive level not swimming in Willesden sports centre.

Well the debate was about sprinting 1st and foremost.

& as I said, I consider swimming and running to be actions not sports and as Timebomb said the difference in results between ethnicities are the widest in these 2 'sports'.

We could apply it to other sports not to the same degree however because there are too many variables.

But look at Tennis again and Serena and Venus Williams.

Black females in tennis are probably 1% of the female Tennis population, even less perhaps, most probably actually.

Now look at the build of Serena and Venus Williams, and the fact they have dominated female Tennis, especially at Wimbledon for the last 12/13 years.

Now of course their father trained them rigorously as kids but they weren't afforded any great training camps like most of these white kids that get Tennis training.

Yes they are supremely skilled but what gives them the edge in a sport where they are vastly outnumbered as black girls?

You would say their speed and power if you watched them, it is sometimes painful to watch how they physically destroy white girls of slighter build.

Now black girls with Serena Williams build are a dime a dozen, to see a white girl with that frame is rare.

• Upvote 1

Now the red I agree with you but I think you are missing the obvious here.

In the US blacks are a minority, this is not the case in Jamaica.

White kids are afforded the same training regimes in America but do they excel @ sprinting?

No, why?

I remember in Primary school @ sports day the top sprinters were always black.

In my Primary school black boys were a minority so how come we dominated sprinting even back then?

At secondary school same thing at sports day, black boys dominating the 100m.

Again @ my High school black boys were outnumbered by their white counterparts so why did we dominate?

I am sure many of you share these experiences if you think about it.

@ John Doe - 100%.

they also created the olympics and competitive running in general, are these also white european yardsticks?

i don't really have any interest in the validity of iq tests tbh but has anyone got an alternative?

then your argument is void if u dont care about the source or even an alternative

• Upvote 1

@ John Doe - 100%.

then your argument is void if u dont care about the source or even an alternative

for the sake of this argument, i'm interested

but i'm not from an area where iq is considered very important, never done or seen 1

i jus mean i've heard the "iq test b racist" argument but i've never looked into it, all too familiar

all i kno is whatever it does test for, averagely, african americans come out on bottom, american jews come out on top

u can't test for creativity. do u have an alternative?

• Downvote 1

as long as intelligence is subjective 99% of 'intelligence tests' are void

race x coming on top of race y is such 'tests' mean f*ck all considering culture, social disadvantages etc

this world too rich for one standardised intelligence test, step out ur western bubble for one second

would ur score honestly be the same if this test was orginally from china instead of a german jew?

knowledge is not intelligence

• Upvote 1

tbh

if you believe that africans are atheltically superior to asian and european counterparts

then it is entirely plausible that africans may be intellectually inferior to those same asian and european continents

depends how you wish to look at it.

If you was to ask lets say a group of posh white well educated oxford students to do a test on african history most of them would fail miserably . Where as blacks living in africa would pass .

There is no denying that in every different race there are people that excel better than others but when it comes to physical strength, the bodies we have and athleticism black people do tend to lead

as long as intelligence is subjective 99% of 'intelligence tests' are void

race x coming on top of race y is such 'tests' mean f*ck all considering culture, social disadvantages etc

this world too rich for one standardised intelligence test, step out ur western bubble for one second

would ur score honestly be the same if this test was orginally from china instead of a german jew?

knowledge is not intelligence

lol it aint f*ckin trivial pursuit lad

it's all problem solving, shapes n sh*t

if it was the weakest link, i'd agree with you, the rest of the world would have a disadvantage

as it is, east asians, including the chinese, score higher than their white counterparts on these "european" IQ tests, so I don't see how what your sayin makes a difference

• Downvote 1

k

allow ur mind being so simple i can put a number on it

i dont know how u can reason intelligence being quantifiable tbh

especially such a thing so important being based on 'shapes n sh*t'

in the real test u need some inherent knowledge of how sh*t works, a disadvantage to those that dont

and knowledge is not intelligence

local again, would your iq score be the same as the european one if the test orginally came from china

• Upvote 2

I duno, hypothetically speaking I'd imagine they'd work out a whole different marking system

I assume u don't mean inherent cos otherwise ur implying clever people are cheating for being naturally clever

No reason for blacks in America having any disadvantage compared to the orientals

But yh it can only measure the less abstract, more quantitative aspects of intelligence n a test can't take into account social disadvantages

• Downvote 1

No reason for blacks in America having any disadvantage compared to the orientals

Well the schooling is different for a start.

Chinese education is on another level to the average school in the projects in America.

And the mindset of the parents are also different.

How can you say there is no reason for blacks to have any disadvantage when American Blacks have only been literate for the last 100 years?

These are huge issues.

/

The true test of intelligence would be to find differences in children before the age of schooling.

Ideally as close to birth as possible.

If differences could be found then no doubt they would have been already by the propagandist's.

They can't because they don't exist.

• Upvote 1

Chinese education is on another level to the average school in the projects in America.

How can you say there is no reason for blacks to have any disadvantage when American Blacks have only been literate for the last 100 years?

These are huge issues.

/

The true test of intelligence would be to find differences in children before the age of schooling.

If differences could be found then no doubt they would have been already by the propagandist's.

Trust.

Access to education, and then the quality of the education you receive is huge. Black people weren't allowed to study at many colleges in America as recently as 50 years ago. I swear local ain't even black, is he? He's got to be being a stupid f*ck*ng prick.

why havent i watched any programs or documentaries about the genetic less dense bones of caucasians that make them better swimmers?

there have been other women as athletic looking as the willams, steffi graff was one, some french woman was another...who people thought was on steroids

the williams didnt go to top training schools, but received intense training from the right age.

coupled with their self beleif and determination. and yes, some athletes are built just right for their sports

like phelps, thorpe, johnson and bolt.

There is no conclusive evidence even worth considering about race and sports.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

c'mon, surely there is something that makes black people better at sprinting than whites, it's not just the right training and self belief, although just because a group of people can run faster than most, i don't see why that has to affect their intelligence, or their swimming ability lol, it's not like the stats on car racing games where u pick top speed at the expense of acceleration or handling, it doesn't have to be one or the other.

I'm more willing to buy the 'chased by lions' argument that the slavery one when it comes to black athletic ability.

djbmc, I'm not saying that because black people are faster than whites they are by default less intelligent. I am saying that white people have long ceded the fact that they are inferior athletically in many cases, but that they resign themselves to being more intellectual. Whether this is right or wrong, this documentary plays into the hands of the people who think like that.

It credits the European for ability that was innately African. No-one doubts Africans are braver, stronger and more resilient (in their environment) than Europeans. But when the whiteman turned up with his guns, his germs and his steel, the balance shifted.

c'mon, surely there is something that makes black people better at sprinting than whites, it's not just the right training and self belief, although just because a group of people can run faster than most, i don't see why that has to affect their intelligence, or their swimming ability lol, it's not like the stats on car racing games where u pick top speed at the expense of acceleration or handling, it doesn't have to be one or the other.

There is nothing that makes them better. no conclusive evidence and there never will be. its simply a larger pool, all it is is the daemonz angry that they arent dominating in one area, and cos its black people therefore want to dismiss it as a default unchangeable thing

These are huge issues.

/

i'm talkin about asians in america, not in china. They're all subjected to the same education, 99% literacy rates in america, obvs some schools are better than others, buy why would the chinese be in a position to receive better education?

most asians will have moved their since the 70s. not only learnt a whole new language but introduced to a whole new alphabet. a tiny proportion of the population, talk about social disadvantages. Why would these newcomers be in a better position than blacks who u say were illiterate 100 yrs ago, 3-4 generations ago? excuses.

goin on like only blacks live in poverty n there's not a huge black middle class. more hispanics than blacks in the usa, their poverty rates are the same as blacks.

They're classed as white n count towards the white average iq. Add that to non hispanic whites in poverty and there's probably double the amount of whites in poverty than blacks. I'll do the math if necessary. sh*t talking of poverty and using history as an excuse, where the f*ck was china 30 years ago? like 90% poverty rates and it hasn't seemed to hinder them too much

parents flippin mindsets?? excuse after excuse mate. lets say the mindsets contribute towards iq or vice versa and leave it there because we'll be here all week. if someone has the wrong mindset or doesn't want to work hard or learn but could and has the access to information then f*ck it. f*ck potential intelligence, it's irrelevant if your not going to fulfill it

testing children before they're mentally developed seems silly to me tbh. as i said, the ability and motivation to develop one's mental capacity is all part of intelligence to me, not some potential energy in ur skull. its not like you'd do the same with physical examinations

end of the day, its not a pleasant subject but if we're open enough to discuss athletic prowess then it shouldn't be a problem. whatever aspect of intelligence IQ tests measure, the orientals excel at and the success / average household income of this group in the US suggests that this ability is a tangible aspect of productivity

as supermalt said, of course culture affects motivation / willingness to learn but isn't ones culture (atleast before mass media conditioning is involved) a product of the people themselves?