Nigeria, Nigerians and all things Naij.

PascalMoriarty

Adewunmi used the money to clear debts and live a life of luxury with top-of-the-range cars for him and his wife, and property on both sides of the Atlantic.

He also splashed out a four figure sum on family portraits and bought a £10,000 bed for their home in Gilmour Close, Slough, Berkshire, which he purchased with a £50,000 deposit from their stolen money.

All to keep up appearances, the grandmother had to raise the yute while him and his missus went to jail.

Was very unnecessary.

Marvell has a degree from the open university. About kings. This guy is full of lies. He is currently in the uk lying about being in Canada how sad is that. If he is not stealing next guys identity of the net then he is out having brunch with carpe deum. Total liar shits disgusting

ur a d*ckhead. tranny f*ck*ng cuntim not in the uk and you and your mum can go f*ck each otheri see youve taken up your mentor's role now as modi wouldve said you would follow him to pen but ur not that good a menteesince even he used to boy you. prick

Lol at this hissy fit this queen has produced. You are in London mate. You've slipped many times. What kind of saddo lies about leaving the fou try to an Internet forum. Pathetic. Poo-poking rat

*yawns* but i will be soon so PM to make it happen since ur so keen to know me

nah but real talk, why do Africans talk so fuckin loud?

when my relatives and friends of family get together i feel like i need ear muffs and shit, youre next to the person, why are you shouting?

and the laughing....

also on buses and trains and shit

and black girls in public areas

Adewunmi used the money to clear debts and live a life of luxury with top-of-the-range cars for him and his wife, and property on both sides of the Atlantic.

He also splashed out a four figure sum on family portraits and bought a £10,000 bed for their home in Gilmour Close, Slough, Berkshire, which he purchased with a £50,000 deposit from their stolen money.

All to keep up appearances, the grandmother had to raise the yute while him and his missus went to jail.

Was very unnecessary.

yet, there are such occurrences happening all the time involving many other races or nations in the UK or west in general......the fact that you probably wont associate the libor scandal to being white fraud shows your house niggeritis...secondly, it would be rare to find a jamaican accused of such a crime since it would be just as rare for them to even use such 'drive' to get there. ..@ dave latinos are very loud too

• Downvote 1

I swear to gawd,

I absolutely hate it when di african brodas and sistahs want to claim foreign countries,

I have found over the years it is mostly Angolans and Congolese(want to claim Portogual & France?..I think its france)

Was at an induction at this new work place..this nigerian broda was asked where he is from....

He said hes Half German Half Nigerian ^) ..this dude is FAR from mixraced,fresh Accent and all sorts :lol: ...he did say he lived there or studied there for a while or something.

Fair enough you speak the language,but don't see why you gotta say you're german/french etc when it is very clear you are 1 hunned % of mother africa.

• Upvote 1

i remember when one nigerian breh crashed into me..cdnt drive for sh*t

and had a bait accent...asked for his details and he's telling me his name was David anderson or suttin

i just started laughing..

i do hate the fake accents though, why try and sound like youve got an authentic british accent or come with an american one @ toney..this is the height of jamaican sophistication when it comes to fraud

A Jamaican woman living illegally in the United Kingdom was sentenced to 18 months' imprisonment after she falsely claimed more than £80,000 in benefits, The London Evening Standard has reported.

Laura Lee Jones, 37, pleaded guilty in the Wood Green Crown court to fraud.

Information reaching THE STAR is that the presiding judge also ruled that once Jones completes her sentence she will be deported.

Allegations are that in March 2004, Jones started claiming housing benefit and council tax benefit from Enfield council using the name Clover Jameson.

THE STAR understands that in 2005 she registered her son's birth in Enfield and pretended to be a single mother. However, her partner also registered the child in the borough of Waltham Forest.

An investigation team later learned that Jones had no legal right to reside in the UK and used false identification to enter the country and claim benefits.

When officers visited her registered address in Edmonton, they discovered she was not living there. Further checks revealed that she was living with her partner in Walthamstow where their child attended school.

Jones was later arrested and charged.

• Downvote 1

Used to work with a Nigerian guy that told me some brilliant stories.

He said when he was at uni some big student protest kicked off. The campus security couldn't handle it so the police got called in. They gassed the ENTIRE campus. The protest ended.

He also said that on the motorways no one overtakes a Bank Of Nigeria Bullion truck, because the army will just assume that you are trying to rob it and will put a few hundred holes into your vehicle